Thanks Meter: 1,499

By defim, Senior Member on 4th September 2013, 06:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th September 2013, 06:58 AM |#11  
Flag Jamnagar
Thanks Meter: 423

Donate to Me
More
Found that system apps are removed in 1.0.2 version but they are available in 1.0.0

Donation switch also not working or directing to payment method.

sent from my GT-N7100. Press thanks if I helped..
The Following User Says Thank You to MBariya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MBariya Ad-Free
5th September 2013, 10:16 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
I seems that it doesn't work at all.
I have adaway, go backup, audiomanager, gnotes, pulse,skype they all loaded at the boot time.
5th September 2013, 10:40 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1,317

Donate to Me
More
If defim tried using the code that was pulled from XPrivacy very early on it's not going to be sufficient. One of the main reason the code was pulled was that apps were still triggering.

Autostarts is an alternative and it is available at f-droid.org
6th September 2013, 08:44 AM |#14  
OP Senior Member

More
Changelog is now only available on this site, updating 5 places takes much more time than writing java. http://tinyurl.com/k75vfbv (english translation will there be soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBariya

Found that system apps are removed in 1.0.2 version but they are available in 1.0.0

Donation switch also not working or directing to payment method.

Se "about". Switch has no action, to not annoy people if touching it accidentally. System apps were available in 1.0.0, but only shows a msgbox -> annoying too

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik.dk

I seems that it doesn't work at all.
I have adaway, go backup, audiomanager, gnotes, pulse,skype they all loaded at the boot time.

Please check logfile:
Code:
 cat /data/xposed/debug.log | grep BootManager
Thera are many triggers which could start an app, like connection-changes. e.g. the app com.mobidia.android.mdm has even not onboot-trigger, but stars always. Next app will be for disabling such events...

Quote:
Originally Posted by famewolf

If defim tried using the code that was pulled from XPrivacy very early on it's not going to be sufficient. One of the main reason the code was pulled was that apps were still triggering.

Autostarts is an alternative and it is available at f-droid.org

Take a look on the about menu...
I think to prevent apps to start, xposed is the best way!
6th September 2013, 11:17 AM |#15  

More
thanks. I checked the debug.log it does indicate that bootmanager does try to reject.
Would you please just investigate why skype/audio manager still load after boot?
the app I listed is quite common apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

Changelog is now only available on this site, updating 5 places takes much more time than writing java. http://tinyurl.com/k75vfbv (english translation will there be soon)

Se "about". Switch has no action, to not annoy people if touching it accidentally. System apps were available in 1.0.0, but only shows a msgbox -> annoying too

Please check logfile:

Code:
 cat /data/xposed/debug.log | grep BootManager
Thera are many triggers which could start an app, like connection-changes. e.g. the app com.mobidia.android.mdm has even not onboot-trigger, but stars always. Next app will be for disabling such events...

Take a look on the about menu...
I think to prevent apps to start, xposed is the best way!

7th September 2013, 01:09 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik.dk

Would you please just investigate why skype/audio manager still load after boot?

Skype uses the "MEDIA_MOUNTED" action, that should the cause why the app is executed. The action is triggered if a sdcard is inserted/detected,even on boot.
7th September 2013, 07:12 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
@defim, it's too early to make a paid version, don't you? I think that at the beginning it's better to give it free, having more testers for your new module than this way.
For example, I don't know if you are going to mantain this apk, so I prefer to wait some time before paying for it (and also others).
What do you think?

And also keep in mind that there are a lot of others apk that make the same without paying (autorun...). Anyway, it´s your decision dev
7th September 2013, 07:57 PM |#18  

More
thanks for the info. what the hell with skype to start auto when sd card is inserted.
Quote:

Skype uses the "MEDIA_MOUNTED" action, that should the cause why the app is executed. The action is triggered if a sdcard is inserted/detected,even on boot.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

agree with you.
Just could not find the autorun you talked about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispi7

@defim, it's too early to make a paid version, don't you? I think that at the beginning it's better to give it free, having more testers for your new module than this way.
For example, I don't know if you are going to mantain this apk, so I prefer to wait some time before paying for it (and also others).
What do you think?

And also keep in mind that there are a lot of others apk that make the same without paying (autorun...). Anyway, it´s your decision dev

7th September 2013, 08:08 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispi7

What do you think?

Maybe it' no clear, so i will clarify that i really prefer your module. I have uninstalled the other app because i prefer free source.
Please keep it up
8th September 2013, 01:21 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Everyone will complain if at a specific point some featurs of an app will be restricted. So it is better to have it from the beginning. Beside that, you could "test" the modul as long as you want for free
If I maintain my apps until eternity could noone tell you. But you could take look at the changelog of other apps by me, eg FreetzMobil (http://tinyurl.com/ktzhcl3)

Handling of broadcasts like the "MEDIA_MOUNTED" are work in progress
9th September 2013, 04:46 AM |#21  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:

Everyone will complain if at a specific point some featurs of an app will be restricted. So it is better to have it from the beginning. Beside that, you could "test" the modul as long as you want for free
If I maintain my apps until eternity could noone tell you. But you could take look at the changelog of other apps by me, eg FreetzMobil (http://tinyurl.com/ktzhcl3)

Handling of broadcasts like the "MEDIA_MOUNTED" are work in progress

The links are all as dead as roadkill at the moment.

BTW. Relying on a link shortener for URLs isn't a good idea.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)