By defim, Senior Member on 26th January 2014, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2014, 07:32 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,499

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantjer

Is Tasker support already build in? I can't find in the plugin list.

Yes, in the view of an app there is a menu item for Tasker. But it's not a plugin, it's a task.
1st February 2014, 10:06 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1,333

More
@defim
I was thinking of asking you if you could add title and icon ability to your module, and low and behold, there they were, in the preferences. I must have assumed there were no options for this. Made my day. You just put buttered and burnt toast out of business. Now we're talking. It's lol in one. Thanks. I plan to get the donator.

Would you consider as options...
- Bold title
- adjust vertical gap between title and message.
1st February 2014, 10:22 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themadproducer

@defim
I was thinking of asking you if you could add title and icon ability to your module, and low and behold, there they were, in the preferences. I must have assumed there were no options for this. Made my day. You just put buttered and burnt toast out of business. Now we're talking. It's lol in one. Thanks. I plan to get the donator.

Would you consider as options...
- Bold title
- adjust vertical gap between title and message.

With donator app or keyfile there are some more options, had no time yet to write it down...
Per app :
Send toasts to Tasker for allowd and/or denied
Patern / regex for denying toasts
Global options:
Center toast text
Add App Label + a Newline to toast
Set style to JB or KK
Add the icon of the app which created it (6 different sizes)

This all works with all toasts (i know), also with some "special" toasts like Swype, FS Expplorer, Go Launcher other xposed modues have problems with

> Bold title
I'm not sure if (easily) possible, it's 1 TextView for the whole toast. I'll take a look later on it
The Following User Says Thank You to defim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defim Ad-Free
1st February 2014, 11:33 PM |#24  

More
@defim
- do you know what meant regarding the vertical space between the toast title and the message? It makes the overall toast size bigger than I thought needs to be. Can this be removed, at least as an user option? When I used burnt/buttered toast together, there was no gap... Which I prefer.

- did I buy the donate version? My memory fails me. Lol. In ABOUT, it says (donate). So, it may sound like a stupid question, but does this mean I have the donate version? I simply don't recall purchasing it. It's in my Play Store collection.
2nd February 2014, 04:49 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

@defim
- do you know what meant regarding the vertical space between the toast title and the message? It makes the overall toast size bigger than I thought needs to be. Can this be removed, at least as an user option? When I used burnt/buttered toast together, there was no gap... Which I prefer.

- did I buy the donate version? My memory fails me. Lol. In ABOUT, it says (donate). So, it may sound like a stupid question, but does this mean I have the donate version? I simply don't recall purchasing it. It's in my Play Store collection.

Yes, seems you have donate version, maybe "DefimDonator", which also unlocks apps not yet existing at this moment
The "vertical space" is just a new-line char, i removed it and set the app name to bold, it's a great idea. Sadly single characters/lines of a TextView could not have differen font sizes.
Try attached file. And dont forget to reboot, there's with unchange version code no remind message
Attached Files
File Type: apk EnhancedToast-BoldAppName.apk - [Click for QR Code] (170.6 KB, 17 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to defim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defim Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 05:54 AM |#26  

More
@defim
Absolutely brilliant.
Tested. Perfect. Clean.
Easy to read, compact.
Thanks, big time.
2nd February 2014, 02:55 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 1,269

Donate to Me
More
@defim I bought the donation key from play store. A bunch of options did appear, but I still don't see anything related to Tasker, regex or bold name...

Even with the version posted 2 posts ago...

Did I do something wrong?
2nd February 2014, 03:42 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looki75

@defim I bought the donation key from play store. A bunch of options did appear, but I still don't see anything related to Tasker, regex or bold name...

The about dialog shows donate version? Regex/Pattern could be found on top of list of recorded toasts. Tasker options are a menu item in each app
2nd February 2014, 09:13 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looki75

Even with the version posted 2 posts ago...

Did I do something wrong?

@Looki75
- Bold is automatically applie to each title of the toast. It's not a user option... yet.

- Tasker... If you open Enhanced Toast module, then click on an app in the list, then click your menu button, you will see the Tasker option. I kept looking within Tasker itself, but it's in the actual Enhanced Toast app.
The Following User Says Thank You to themadproducer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift themadproducer Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 10:52 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1,269

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@Looki75
- Bold is automatically applie to each title of the toast. It's not a user option... yet.

- Tasker... If you open Enhanced Toast module, then click on an app in the list, then click your menu button, you will see the Tasker option. I kept looking within Tasker itself, but it's in the actual Enhanced Toast app.

OK, I found everything now!
3rd February 2014, 12:04 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

There's no option planned, except somone needs it. I think bold app name looks better and toasts are smaller
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)