FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][XPOSED] Galaxy S5 Lock screen support

7,803 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,326
 
By elesbb, Senior Member on 27th June 2014, 01:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Bring back your Galaxy S5 Lock Screen widgets!

GO THANK THIS AWESOME GUY NAMED GOLDIE HERE

He was kind enough to share the stuff he changed to make it work!!

This will only add the ability to use widgets on the standard lockscreen. If you wish to have widgets on the secure lock screen while using this module, go to my other module "SamsungMultipleWidgets"

Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: apk GalaxyS5Widgets.apk - [Click for QR Code] (774.7 KB, 17778 views)
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elesbb Ad-Free
 
 
27th June 2014, 04:44 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Bring back your Galaxy S5 Lock Screen widgets!

GO THANK THIS AWESOME GUY NAMED GOLDIE HERE

He was kind enough to share the stuff he changed to make it work!!

This will only add the ability to use widgets on the standard lockscreen. If you wish to have widgets on the secure lock screen while using this module, go to my other module "SamsungMultipleWidgets"

Have fun!

Sooooo happy you, Goldie, trx and everyone made this. Works perfect with my alliance rom, loving this phone more and more each day thanks to the work you guys do. Another donation coming soon.
27th June 2014, 05:01 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
It won't work on secure lock with the module you linked as it has no 4.4 support. This is only for swipe lock, which does me no-good. Would be perfect if it would be for secure locksreen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th June 2014, 06:41 AM |#4  
jaydiez10's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Works just fine for me on a secure lock screen. Verizon S5 Non-Dev.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th June 2014, 08:16 AM |#5  
innit's Avatar
Senior Member
Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
many thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th June 2014, 10:18 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Pattaya
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Please explain
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Bring back your Galaxy S5 Lock Screen widgets!

GO THANK THIS AWESOME GUY NAMED GOLDIE HERE

He was kind enough to share the stuff he changed to make it work!!

This will only add the ability to use widgets on the standard lockscreen. If you wish to have widgets on the secure lock screen while using this module, go to my other module "SamsungMultipleWidgets"

Have fun!


Sorry that I don't get it. Can you please explain me how I have to use it?
I just installed the apk and nothing happens.
What do I have to do?

Thanks
Sebastian


Still not working for me...
Must my phone be rootet?

Thanks
Sebastian
27th June 2014, 11:23 AM |#7  
200mpx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
I also have not found how to add widgets to lockscreen after install and reboot of my device. Please give us more info and howto. Thank you in advance!

Update: got it! Just swipe to the right the upper part of lockscreen!
27th June 2014, 02:25 PM |#8  
elesbb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,326
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infuser86

It won't work on secure lock with the module you linked as it has no 4.4 support. This is only for swipe lock, which does me no-good. Would be perfect if it would be for secure locksreen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes the module i linked in the OP is by me. I made it to work on KitKat which is 4.4.x so yes that module does work. I use it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastianpui

Sorry that I don't get it. Can you please explain me how I have to use it?
I just installed the apk and nothing happens.
What do I have to do?

Thanks
Sebastian


Still not working for me...
Must my phone be rootet?

Thanks
Sebastian

Um.. no offence but you are in an xposed module thread.. :P Of course you must be rooted. If you don't know how to use xposed, go read up on the general thread section to figure it out. Its very easy and very awesome. If you wish not to root, then you need to wait until i am done with my other application. I made my own app that completely replaces the lockscreen and allows you to have widgets on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elesbb Ad-Free
27th June 2014, 03:28 PM |#9  
GnomeWhite's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
thanks! works good))
27th June 2014, 06:22 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Got it to work! I am using Dashclock. The only issue I have is that I can't expand the widget by clicking on it or dragging it down. I have to scroll to the left to an empty page then back over. Any fix for this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th June 2014, 06:39 PM |#11  
JoeFCaputo113's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,864
 
Donate to Me
More
If it's not to much trouble, maybe in v2 of this module, you can make an option to have all lockscreen widgets expanded by default?!
The Following User Says Thank You to JoeFCaputo113 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoeFCaputo113 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes