Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 24,097

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M7mD.Sa3eD

Is that padding normal ?
and WiFi with Vibration Mode disappeared

It's by design and I am not able to come up with a different solution that would allow me to put traffic meter directly in the system icon area alongside other icons (like I did for Quiet Hours icon). I was already thinking about removing the option to put it on the right side and keep center/left only.
The same thing as in Pie version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HpNoTiQ

Hi,
Just installed Q version but at the same time that XPRIVACY which caught me in a bootloop...
Now it's fully working on my Pixel 3A running QP1A.190711.020.C3, EXKERNEL and XPOSED 4470 (last canary).
I'm also becoming a donator since I've used your plugin since my 1st android device running kit kat!
Thanks a lot!

Edit : Been using Sandhook version.
First bug : after enabling more steps to audio control, process android.media gets a lot of forced closed.

Thanks for your support!
Is there any chance you would be able to capture a logcat of those crashes? I had a chance to test this on OxygenOS only and it worked there without such side effects.
30th September 2019, 05:02 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

GravityBox is designed with care regarding battery consumption, so no, there shouldn't be any unexpected battery drain nor long-term wake locks.

There was config_show4GForLTE in GravityBox / Advanced Tuning / SystemUI available in Pie but it's no longer there on Q so it seems like it was removed in Q.

Regarding navbar 0 dimensions. Hard to tell as I can't reproduce on OP7Pro.
This feature overrides framework config values so it is quite mystery to me that different values could be read from config after orientation change.
Resource config value replacement happens no matter what orientation, and always when config values are referenced.

Also, when your device has vertical navbar in ladnscape, you must set "Navigation bar width" to 0 instead of landscape height.

Edit: also try what kind of results you get when activating Expanded desktop using "Hide navigation bar" mode.
(Expanded desktop mode can be set in Display tweaks. Expanded desktop mode can be activated either from the power menu or using QS tile
Current Expanded desktop state is persisted across reboots).

Expanded desktop on the hide navigation bar mode completely breaks gestures (which is a deal breaker for me) but it indeed correctly hides the navbar in both portrait and landscape
30th September 2019, 05:10 PM |#23  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,449

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FcukBloat

thanks will try as soon as I hopefully fix the bootloop, didn't consider the YAHFA version because was reported to be for OOS. will see thanks again!

Since your on Q recovering from a magisk bootloop can be difficult. The best way is to grant shell su privileges with magisk in advanced by doing
Code:
adb shell
then
Code:
su
magisk will then ask to grant root to shell and you can use it even while bootlooping.
If you were to bootloop you'd then run adb shell then
Code:
touch /data/adb/modules/riru_edxposed_sandhook/disable
after that you reboot and it should boot.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skittles9823 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skittles9823 Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 05:39 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2,990

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

Since your on Q recovering from a magisk bootloop can be difficult. The best way is to grant shell su privileges with magisk in advanced by doing then magisk will then ask to grant root to shell and you can use it even while bootlooping.
If you were to bootloop you'd then run adb shell then after that you reboot and it should boot.

thanks for the tip i did read it late though and fixed meanwhile the bootloop thanks to core mode only boot image kindly provided by @Tulsadiver disabled bad module and problem fixed
30th September 2019, 05:45 PM |#25  
Flag Somewhere in NYC
Thanks Meter: 526

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

Since your on Q recovering from a magisk bootloop can be difficult. The best way is to grant shell su privileges with magisk in advanced by doing

Code:
adb shell
then
Code:
su
magisk will then ask to grant root to shell and you can use it even while bootlooping.
If you were to bootloop you'd then run adb shell then
Code:
touch /data/adb/modules/riru_edxposed_sandhook/disable
after that you reboot and it should boot.

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs

The way I did it was an adb reboot into recovery during the very brief time the lockscreen was visible then I just deleted Gravitybox from /data/app. I didn't try the Yahfa version yet
30th September 2019, 05:47 PM |#26  

More
so here my experience. tried the sandhook (0.4.5.1-beta old) version which gave me bootloop. then i tried sandhook test version (0.4.6.0-beta) and phone booted, but kept soft rebooting afterwards.

finally tried with yahfa 0.4.5.5-beta version as suggested by someone and had a sudden reboot immediately after first boot, since then it seems stable. trying now GB module thanks all who helped me!

@C3C076 using 3 buttons navbar, and apart from double tap home action not working (think you wrote it) also actions assigned to recents button don't seem to work? correct or something wrong on my side? and also swap back and recents buttons not working here

p3 running official Q

thanks for all your work btw and for providing this great customising tool for so long!
30th September 2019, 06:27 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I installed Xposed after the first getting reboots on the 4.6 fixed version and GB seems to work. I tried unlinking notification and ring volume and rebooted and it's done absolutely nothing. One of my least fav things about Android is how this isn't stock. Any help? I'm on op7pro btw.
30th September 2019, 06:39 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfblade1215

I installed Xposed after the first getting reboots on the 4.6 fixed version and GB seems to work. I tried unlinking notification and ring volume and rebooted and it's done absolutely nothing. One of my least fav things about Android is how this isn't stock. Any help? I'm on op7pro btw.

working fine here!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190930-180253.jpg
Views:	778
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	4832099  
The Following User Says Thank You to FcukBloat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FcukBloat Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 09:23 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:

working fine here!

I see what it does now. I just didn't realize those were new. I thought they were always there because I enabled the expanded volume thing which showed them at the same time as when I separated the two.
30th September 2019, 11:34 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Hi,
Just compiled last canary XPOSED with #354 pull. (credits : https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposed/pull/354)
You can download files here :
SandHook
YAHFA

YAHFA is very more stable on my P3a and even faster (faster boot/less lags).
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to HpNoTiQ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HpNoTiQ Ad-Free
1st October 2019, 04:13 AM |#31  
Flag Roma, Tx
Thanks Meter: 2,596

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

so here my experience. tried the sandhook (0.4.5.1-beta old) version which gave me bootloop. then i tried sandhook test version (0.4.6.0-beta) and phone booted, but kept soft rebooting afterwards.

finally tried with yahfa 0.4.5.5-beta version as suggested by someone and had a sudden reboot immediately after first boot, since then it seems stable. trying now GB module thanks all who helped me!

@C3C076 using 3 buttons navbar, and apart from double tap home action not working (think you wrote it) also actions assigned to recents button don't seem to work? correct or something wrong on my side? and also swap back and recents buttons not working here

p3 running official Q

thanks for all your work btw and for providing this great customising tool for so long!

Where did you find v0.4.5.5-beta...I can only find v0.4.5.1? I can only find v0.4.5.5 for the OnePlus. Any help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)