By C3C076, Recognized Contributor on 28th September 2019, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th February 2020, 09:20 PM |#601  
Flag Hesperia
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyreturn

Hi there, search for Dark_Eyes Magisk. The user here on xda created an edxposed 2.6.0 4471(I think) and it includes the sepolicy things

Here https://forum.xda-developers.com/[email protected]

Thanks for this. This actually fixes my system framework loading issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to ivoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ivoe Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 11:08 PM |#602  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

I had such behavior on my devices in the past and all of them were related to crashes in Android Runtime caused by EdXposed.
Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it at module level. GravityBox is complex and bugs in EdXposed are more likely to happen as a lot of things
is getting hooked in this module. That's why other smaller modules may seem to run without such issues.

btw - since i’ve unchecked (switched off) the "smart unlock" feature (in gravitybox under "lockscreen tweks" i mean, not the system one), the soft reboots SEEM to have vanished. at least i tried my best to "force" one (by rebooting, by switching the device off/on, by changing other options in gravitybox etc) but didn’t have a single one. not sure if that tells/helps you something, but for what it’s worth ..

and one more thing: the "navigation keys action" settings seem to have no effect for me (not complaining, just reporting). i can set something for "long press back key" and "long press home key" and those two DO work as intended/configured, but none of the other ones i tried (double tap for any of those, or long press recent, for example). let me know if you need me to do more anecdotal testing here or if that is known already.

(either way, thanks so much for your work!)
14th February 2020, 11:17 AM |#603  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 24,206

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank93

btw - since i’ve unchecked (switched off) the "smart unlock" feature (in gravitybox under "lockscreen tweks" i mean, not the system one), the soft reboots SEEM to have vanished. at least i tried my best to "force" one (by rebooting, by switching the device off/on, by changing other options in gravitybox etc) but didn’t have a single one. not sure if that tells/helps you something, but for what it’s worth ..
and one more thing: the "navigation keys action" settings seem to have no effect for me (not complaining, just reporting). i can set something for "long press back key" and "long press home key" and those two DO work as intended/configured, but none of the other ones i tried (double tap for any of those, or long press recent, for example). let me know if you need me to do more anecdotal testing here or if that is known already.
(either way, thanks so much for your work!)

To assess whether those reboots are related to "Smart unlock" feature I would need to see a logcat of such crash.
Without it I can only speculate. Full key actions support, especially on the recents key, is available only while master switch for "Navigation bar tweaks" is switched on.
Also, systems with OEM specific changes in this area may also affect overall compatibility.
14th February 2020, 12:50 PM |#604  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

To assess whether those reboots are related to "Smart unlock" feature I would need to see a logcat of such crash.

okay, i’ll try to get/force one of those (later) and send you a logcat then.

Quote:

Full key actions support, especially on the recents key, is available only while master switch for "Navigation bar tweaks" is switched on.

ahhh! my bad. yes, works "better" now, though still not all of those keys. have to check further as well, but at least "double press home" still results not in the desired action but as in "recent apps". doesn’t matter too much for me, but .. yeah, i’ll send a logcat soon

thanks!
15th February 2020, 05:17 AM |#605  
Flag Hesperia

More
The status bar day & am/pm doesn't always work. Seems after a reboot it breaks. Then comes back after a few hours.
15th February 2020, 05:28 AM |#606  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoe

The status bar day & am/pm doesn't always work. Seems after a reboot it breaks. Then comes back after a few hours.

I have the same "issue". What I do is after a reboot, I wait for a couple of minutes. Then I go into Gravitybox and I keep toggling the AM/PM option until it shows up.
17th February 2020, 02:32 PM |#607  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Could you please fix the compatibility with miui Android 10? None of the tweaks works for me in beta6
17th February 2020, 03:12 PM |#608  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoe

I have the same issue, but on my OP 7 Pro running OOS 10.3. 0, the status bar date/time data returns after a minute or two. I guess I'm lucky.

What could be causing this delay?
18th February 2020, 03:15 PM |#609  
Flag Lexington,sc
Thanks Meter: 102

More
ive had 2 clocks before just disabled in settings ive had no issues running on 7t 7pro or 6t i cause my own somedays i had rom issues on system b i just uninstalled all mods in magisk or edxposed do and went to system a everything went well
21st February 2020, 04:30 PM |#610  
Flag Hesperia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoMan

I have the same issue, but on my OP 7 Pro running OOS 10.3. 0, the status bar date/time data returns after a minute or two. I guess I'm lucky.

What could be causing this delay?

Do you have issues with auto rotate or other main settings getting turned off after a reboot?
22nd February 2020, 12:34 AM |#611  
Flag Lexington,sc
Thanks Meter: 102

More
ive had no issues with gb or exdposed on 7t the clock issue are you using substratum if not you can do all that in kmanager turn the gb clock setting off im passing sn also
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200221-183131.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	4955855   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200221-183059.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	4955857  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)