Thanks Meter: 24,288

By C3C076, Recognized Contributor on 28th September 2019, 02:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd March 2020, 07:39 AM |#661  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hello guys,

I've installed latest gravity box but something goes wrong.
Could you please help me?
In attach you'll find screenshot about this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day

Pino

Update: solved
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200322-073636.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	4976347   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200322-073628.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	4976349  
22nd March 2020, 04:13 PM |#662  
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoF75

Hello guys,

I've installed latest gravity box but something goes wrong.
Could you please help me?
In attach you'll find screenshot about this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day

Pino

Update: solved

Could you post how you solved it?

As for me, I also had this problem, and I solved it as follows:
(1) I went into Settings and enabled *all* permissions on GravityBox.
(2) I rebooted
(3) I have GravityBox Unlocker. I did an uninstall of that app followed by a reinstall of it.
(4) I then rebooted again.

GravityBox started working.
22nd March 2020, 11:06 PM |#663  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 16

More
From my side Gravity box wasn't activated in exposed manager.
Then, it worked fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to PinoF75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PinoF75 Ad-Free
23rd March 2020, 01:28 PM |#664  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Broken on 460 YAFHA.
Updating to canary 462 YAFHA fixes the problem (System framework unreachable bla bla)
24th March 2020, 05:19 AM |#665  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,296

Donate to Me
More
Hello i have a quick question..
Have gravity box the option to add the brightness slider below the quicksettings or will it be added ?
24th March 2020, 07:42 AM |#666  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello devs. I'm a 14 year old male from Sweden, and I have an extremely good vocabulary (that's what I've been told). I was just wondering if you need or want the app in Swedish, because if you do I will gladly help you and translate it without Google Translate. Just hit me up if you're interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unl0ck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift unl0ck Ad-Free
24th March 2020, 10:15 AM |#667  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ambala, HR
Thanks Meter: 6,385

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unl0ck

Hello devs. I'm a 14 year old male from Sweden, and I have an extremely good vocabulary (that's what I've been told). I was just wondering if you need or want the app in Swedish, because if you do I will gladly help you and translate it without Google Translate. Just hit me up if you're interested.

This is from the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Multilanguage support
Volunteers are welcome to translate GravityBox to other languages.
Simply download this file: https://github.com/GravityBox/Gravit...es/strings.xml
Use Notepad++ to edit strings and then send me edited file so I can include translations into next release.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shadowstep Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 11:19 AM |#668  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 24,288

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwynjoshy

What happened no more development. Still at beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwynjoshy

Oh sorry bro. There is paid option too. So i thought it might be a part of his living. Thanks for the info. I was keep following to the project to get new features that's why i concerned about. If it was stopped i can stop looking in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumy1234

I wouldn't give up hope so easily. According to the source code linked in the OP, the last added change was added 2 months ago. Updates for this mod come every couple of months, I think. Just cause there's no update doesn't mean it's dead, so hang on just a little longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekyllInside

Do you know that this is not his job, but a hobby? And he uses whatever free time he have after his real job and family?

Hello everyone. Long time no see.

Just couple of words to keep you up to date.
Yes, development speed went down tremendously compared to 7 years ago when this project was started and there were like weekly updates often bringing a lot of new features every week, etc.
The thing is I am feeling less and less motivated with every new Android version which always brings new restrictions, security measures and thus affects how Xposed Framework works.
Another issue is how behaviour is inconsistent regarding different devices and systems. Nowadays the majority of issues users have are coming from some incompatibilities in the framework.
Such type of development, when your work is based on something which is quite experimental and inconsistent, is not giving me the pleasure you would expect from doing your hobby.
This is also the reason why module is still treated as beta, although it may seem to work perfectly on some systems.

Just to make sure - I am NOT abandoning the project completely. I'm just waiting for a moment that gives me enough motivation to get back to it. And it will probably come sooner or later, I believe.
For now, please try to understand and accept my position and enjoy what we currently have as it's the outcome of years of dedication and of course, your support. Thanks!
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to C3C076 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C3C076 Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 03:11 PM |#669  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee.

I like and very much appreciate all of your hard and excellent work so much, that I'd like to buy you a few gallons of coffee.

Please forgive me, but I can't find the info for how to make my coffee donation. Could someone point me to it?

Thank you very much.
26th March 2020, 03:58 PM |#670  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ambala, HR
Thanks Meter: 6,385

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoMan

I like and very much appreciate all of your hard and excellent work so much, that I'd like to buy you a few gallons of coffee.

Please forgive me, but I can't find the info for how to make my coffee donation. Could someone point me to it?

Thank you very much.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/don....php?u=5008415
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shadowstep Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 04:53 PM |#671  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowstep

https://forum.xda-developers.com/don....php?u=5008415

Thank you!

Coffee donation has gladly been made.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HippoMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HippoMan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)