Post Reply Email Thread
6th October 2019, 08:53 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Thanks for all the fixes in the update!!! Awesome
7th October 2019, 05:34 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Running smoothly on my Pixel 2 XL running Android 10!

I only am experiencing a minor issue with the the quick settings in the lockscreen. I have a few set up to be disabled on the secure lockscreen, but it doesn't seem to reliably disable them. It worked well on Pie.
7th October 2019, 07:19 PM |#63  
Flag Livermore Falls
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Running smoothly on my pixel 3xl running Android 10.
Thank you for all your hard work!
The Following User Says Thank You to rhewins2268 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhewins2268 Ad-Free
7th October 2019, 07:33 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
can be deleted
8th October 2019, 11:12 AM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arifqur

Delete post-fs-data in the module after flashing

Thank you sir finally it work. I faced bootloop almost 10 days and now finally get help from you. thank you. you save my day.
The Following User Says Thank You to manish11165 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manish11165 Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 07:02 AM |#66  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manish11165

Thank you sir finally it work. I faced bootloop almost 10 days and now finally get help from you. thank you. you save my day.

Can you please explain what you did, I've been getting a bootloop too. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sw1tchback For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sw1tchback Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 11:21 AM |#67  
Flag Assen
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Hoping you could add hiding media art on lockscreen for Q (saw it in the Pie thread). Going completely bonkers trying to see a white clock on a light background that I did not choose.
9th October 2019, 01:25 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 2,970

More
no way to create a shortcut someway to running services menu in dev options correct? cause i am trying to use a quickapp custom tile for that but I'm not finding the relevant action...
11th October 2019, 10:13 PM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FcukBloat

no way to create a shortcut someway to running services menu in dev options correct? cause i am trying to use a quickapp custom tile for that but I'm not finding the relevant action...

You can use a tasker shortcut to get to the dev settings but not sure how to get to running services. Maybe use Autoinput to get the rest of the way there.
12th October 2019, 07:58 AM |#70  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,414

Donate to Me
More
Just realised that gravity box has a volume key curser control setting, but it doesn't seem to be working 🤔

The only app I need it on is Termux, so I can easily navigate left and right while in nano or when I've mispelled something on the command line. For everything else I can just use gboards space bar swipe gesture and MiXplorers code editor has inbuilt left/right arrows for more precise navigation

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Skittles9823 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skittles9823 Ad-Free
12th October 2019, 08:05 AM |#71  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 23,973

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles9823

Just realised that gravity box has a volume key curser control setting, but it doesn't seem to be working 🤔

The only app I need it on is Termux, so I can easily navigate left and right while in nano or when I've mispelled something on the command line. For everything else I can just use gboards space bar swipe gesture and MiXplorers code editor has inbuilt left/right arrows for more precise navigation

It works on Nexus5x running pixel experience which is very similar to Pixel systems. Not sure about terminal apps. Most of them override volume keys for some special commands.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)