Post Reply Email Thread
18th November 2015, 12:42 PM |#101  
Senior Moderator - The Next Big Thing is Here
Thanks Meter: 13,115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelesswonder

I'm assuming you're talking about this?

I think dual mode toggles can only be on the same row as other dual mode toggles. There are three toggles that can be dual mode: WiFi, Bluetooth, and Cellular. If you tap the overflow button on the right in the list view for the toggles you can select whether or not it should be dual mode.

Yes talking about those quick settings tiles. The three tiles I am using are: Wifi, bluetooth and data tiles. I am running stock de-odexed MDB08M ROM on my 6P. Version 78 xposed frame work.

Ahh I see what you mean, I had duel mode stup onWifi, Bluetooth but not data. Once I selected on all three they then became 3 tiles in a row. I really would like 4 tiles, including airplane mode, but there is no duel specific setting for that. I suppose it is a tile I wouldn't use very often. Could just live with the 3 tiles!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stephen Ad-Free

18th November 2015, 12:46 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Native percent text is only in lock screen status bar header view and GB is automatically using it.
Standard status bar view, that shows when phone is unlocked doesn't have any native percent text. GB therefore injects its own.

Hmm interesting, does that mean you would need to actually flash a mod to get this behavior similar to custom roms?
18th November 2015, 12:46 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 186

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen

Yes talking about those quick settings tiles. The three tiles I am using are: Wifi, bluetooth and data tiles. I am running stock de-odexed MDB08M ROM on my 6P. Version 78 xposed frame work.

Ahh I see what you mean, I had duel mode stup onWifi, Bluetooth but not data. Once I selected on all three they then became 3 tiles in a row. I really would like 4 tiles, including airplane mode, but there is no duel specific setting for that. I suppose it is a tile I wouldn't use very often. Could just live with the 3 tiles!

Alternatively you could make the other widgets non-dual mode also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelesswonder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Namelesswonder Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 12:48 PM |#104  
Flag PVZ
Thanks Meter: 404

Donate to Me
More
@C3C076

Thank you for the quick realease although I'm still stuck on Lollipop, and BTW you've writen Android 5 on the Introduction section where it should be Android 6.
18th November 2015, 12:48 PM |#105  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 19,349

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockz

Hmm interesting, does that mean you would need to actually flash a mod to get this behavior similar to custom roms?

What behavior do you mean?
18th November 2015, 12:52 PM |#106  

More
Quote:

What behavior do you mean?

To get the native percent style. Custom roms like pure nexus and cm have this style. Basically is it an xposed limitation?
18th November 2015, 12:54 PM |#107  
Flag Hardcore
Thanks Meter: 2,123

More
Works great on my HTC One M8 running GPE Android 6.0
Thx C3CO76

Enviado do meu HTC One_M8 atrav├ęs de Tapatalk
18th November 2015, 12:55 PM |#108  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 19,349

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockz

To get the native percent style. Custom roms like pure nexus and cm have this style. Basically is it an xposed limitation?

I don't get what you mean. Stock android doesn't have any native percent text in status bar.
Apart from lock screen which is a copletely different view and GB is already using it.
This means that those custom ROMs do the same what GB does. They add their own percent text.
The Following User Says Thank You to C3C076 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C3C076 Ad-Free
18th November 2015, 01:06 PM |#109  

More
Quote:

I don't get what you mean. Stock android doesn't have any native percent text in status bar.
Apart from lock screen which is a copletely different view and GB is already using it.
This means that those custom ROMs do the same what GB does. They add their own percent text.

Okay, I see. I will add a comment to the feature request then. Thanks for the explanation and quick replies! Keep up the awesome work
18th November 2015, 01:40 PM |#110  
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 225

More
18th November 2015, 01:59 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I was experiencing serious lag when unlocking the phone with the fingerprint sensor. It sometimes would take 2-3 seconds to unlock. After disabling the module and restarting the phone, it was back to normal. I will try again with the next version. Thanks for your work. GravityBox is one of my favorite modules.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)