FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MM][XPOSED] GravityBox v6.5.0 - tweak box for Android 6 [27/04/2018]

7,176 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,491
 
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2016, 03:00 PM |#1101  
C3C076's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 21,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyCoREAPER

Please see below for screenshot
Also have a tile issue I don't know why (attached) Fixed. - Dual mode didn't take first time.

Do you have option "Use larger icons" in navbar tweaks turned on?
Note, that this has been completely reworked for the next GB update for better compatibility with MM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C3C076 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C3C076 Ad-Free
 
 
10th March 2016, 03:32 PM |#1102  
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Do you have option "Use larger icons" in navbar tweaks turned on?
Note, that this has been completely reworked for the next GB update for better compatibility with MM.

I do but unchecked had the same effect. Also swapping option had same effect and changing dpi both stock and modified had no affect. Same large spacing for main icons.
10th March 2016, 03:35 PM |#1103  
C3C076's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 21,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyCoREAPER

I do but unchecked had the same effect. Also swapping option had same effect and changing dpi both stock and modified had no affect. Same large spacing for main icons.

The spacing is normal. That's how it is designed in Android. If in doubt, disable navbar tweaks in GB and compare to check for any differences.
10th March 2016, 03:43 PM |#1104  
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

The spacing is normal. That's how it is designed in Android. If in doubt, disable navbar tweaks in GB and compare to check for any differences.

You mean for MM?

GB didn't do this in KK or LP. Those both have even spacing for all of the buttons.

Right now Recent and Back are too close to Menu and Custom. In Previous builds these were spaced evenly apart
10th March 2016, 05:04 PM |#1105  
C3C076's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 21,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyCoREAPER

You mean for MM?
GB didn't do this in KK or LP. Those both have even spacing for all of the buttons.
Right now Recent and Back are too close to Menu and Custom. In Previous builds these were spaced evenly apart

As I said, it's per MM design. Attached is a comparison of navbar with GravityBox enabled and with completely disabled (without any xposed module running).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	navbar.png
Views:	350
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	3678120  
10th March 2016, 05:57 PM |#1106  
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

As I said, it's per MM design. Attached is a comparison of navbar with GravityBox enabled and with completely disabled (without any xposed module running).

Thanks. Is there anyway for you to manipulate GB to shift the image of the icons more to the left / right to offset it rather than aligning the picture of the button center?
JustRootDontCustomRomIt
10th March 2016, 11:16 PM |#1107  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
@C3C076 what do you think about adding battery temperature, CPU usage, and ram left on the status bar?

I used an app called cool tool to do this but it was inefficient and used too much memory.
11th March 2016, 11:06 AM |#1108  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Feature request
Sometimes when you're running out of power, you have to give your phone to someone to get it charged. It would be great to be able to use a toggle to turn off the display of the notification content on the lock screen as is possible through the marshmallow settings. Even greater if this is available through the hardware buttons like a double press of the volume down button to toggle.
11th March 2016, 04:54 PM |#1109  
drew_t's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Hey is there anyway I can get a compiled APK straight form github?
I don't know how to compile it myself.
Thanks.
11th March 2016, 05:15 PM |#1110  
C3C076's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 21,491
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRootDontCustomRomIt

@C3C076 what do you think about adding battery temperature, CPU usage, and ram left on the status bar?

I used an app called cool tool to do this but it was inefficient and used too much memory.

Sorry, I'm not planning to add another elements to the status bar due to space limitations. BTW, battery temperature is available in Battery tile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerinsol

Sometimes when you're running out of power, you have to give your phone to someone to get it charged. It would be great to be able to use a toggle to turn off the display of the notification content on the lock screen as is possible through the marshmallow settings. Even greater if this is available through the hardware buttons like a double press of the volume down button to toggle.

What about switching to guest user?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewtass

Hey is there anyway I can get a compiled APK straight form github?
I don't know how to compile it myself.
Thanks.

It's not possible as I am not releasing development builds.
The Following User Says Thank You to C3C076 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C3C076 Ad-Free
11th March 2016, 11:07 PM |#1111  
drew_t's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Sorry, I'm not planning to add another elements to the status bar due to space limitations. BTW, battery temperature is available in Battery tile.

What about switching to guest user?

It's not possible as I am not releasing development builds.

Aw... Do you think you'll be releasing a public build soon?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes