[APP][P][XPOSED] GravityBox v9.1.1 for Android 9 [14/06/2019]

7,595 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,738

By C3C076, Recognized Contributor on 8th March 2019, 12:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2019, 02:00 PM |#1071  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Can someone help me I want to only enable QS detail view feature from this app on my 5t bcuz it make system dull and I don't want to keep my phone rooted anymore

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Please someone help me to extract one feature from GB pie or let me know if you can do for me I want the qs tile detail thing without root(megisk)

11th September 2019, 12:46 AM |#1072  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hey @C3C076
S10+ android P
Latest edXposed latest magisk

When i select 8 tiles per header, it works, but jumps to 6 tiles after a while whether the option in the app is selected on number 8

And something else.

when im sliding the notification panel down, I see the rest tiles as indicated in screen shot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190911-041430_Chrome.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	4817991   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190911_041453.jpg
Views:	730
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	4817992  
11th September 2019, 05:13 AM |#1073  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Is there any plans for in the future android Q support?
GB is essential
11th September 2019, 07:01 PM |#1074  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Not working on tai chi
12th September 2019, 09:07 PM |#1075  
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmacd

v9.0.0-beta5 is working like a charm with EdXposed v0.3.1.7_beta on my S10+. Even Advanced Tuning works without a hitch.

The lack of GravityBox for Pie kept me from upgrading from Oreo on my S9+, so I'm really happy to see this Pie version so quickly reaching maturity.

Many, many thanks to you and the developers of Riru and EdXposed.

Sent from my SM-G975F using XDA Labs

Hello, i'm still not rooted on my S10e device.
Would you mind sharing screenshots of the options available today on GB for pie?
Also, is there the possibility to force "expand all notifications" ? Does it work on S10 series?
13th September 2019, 06:47 AM |#1076  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 23,738

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocane

I second this request. Until now I've been using this "renovate" magisk module which had the feature but the dev stopped developing it on recent OP6 oOS versions. What a waste of donation money.

It's on my list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaazv

Hey @C3C076
S10+ android P
Latest edXposed latest magisk

When i select 8 tiles per header, it works, but jumps to 6 tiles after a while whether the option in the app is selected on number 8

And something else.

when im sliding the notification panel down, I see the rest tiles as indicated in screen shot

Feature for number of tiles in header uses existing functionality that's already present in stock Android.
I simply modify value that is set in the system config. Modified systems might not handle it especially
in case devs ignored the fact that somebody might use a different value on rooted devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightf0x_007

Is there any plans for in the future android Q support?
GB is essential

Yes, Q is in the plans. I am still running my OP7Pro on Pie, though.
I need to switch to open beta. This will happen as soon as I find myself having enough time to come back
to Android development. Still lot of other work but it seems like there will be a time window which I could use for GravityBox in the near future.

Thanks for being patient.

Edit: I don't even know what the current status of EdXposed regarding Android 10 is. Is it working? Reliably?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to C3C076 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C3C076 Ad-Free
13th September 2019, 08:25 AM |#1077  
Flag Kalka, Haryana
Thanks Meter: 378

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

I need to switch to open beta. This will happen as soon as I find myself having enough time to come back
to Android development. Still lot of other work but it seems like there will be a time window which I could use for GravityBox in the near future.

Edit: I don't even know what the current status of EdXposed regarding Android 10 is. Is it working? Reliably?

Great! I'm holding Q Upgrade because GB still isn't available for Q

Yes as much as I could find on internet, Riru Core v19.5 is compatible with Android 10, and for some, EdXposed v0.4.5.1 is working on 10, while some have reported Bootloops on GitHub of EdXposed.

I'm yet to try it out coz I'm too lazy & a bit busy these days to backup all my stuff & try out Q with Riru & EdXposed.

Sent from my #FlagshipKiller6T using Tapatalk
13th September 2019, 03:37 PM |#1078  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 2,965

More
Quote:

Feature for number of tiles in header uses existing functionality that's already present in stock Android.
I simply modify value that is set in the system config. Modified systems might not handle it especially
in case devs ignored the fact that somebody might use a different value on rooted devices.

I use the Advanced Tuning feature for this on my Samsung devices and it works like a charm. The ability to dynamically tweak absolutely anything in the framework and SystemUI is probably GravityBox's most powerful feature.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ianmacd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ianmacd Ad-Free
14th September 2019, 04:13 PM |#1079  
Thanks Meter: 1,132

More
Quote:

It's on my list

I can confirm that EdXposed works on AOSP Android 10. My Redmi Note 5 Pro is running the Android 10 Pixel GSI, and I am using Xposed Edge for some automation tasks on it.

On the stable version of Android 10, EdXposed (Yafa v0.4.5.1_beta) with Riru Core 19.5 works with Magisk 19300 (and newer canary versions). However, OOS on Android 10 hasn't been this lucky, though users have been submitting logs to developer solohsu (discussions are on the telegram channel).

Each version of GravityBox is restricted to run on specific Android versions I guess? I really hope you make an exception this time and release an uber alpha untested version for 10 (just a wild hope, not insisting in anyway) if at all you get the time.

Meanwhile, I will wait for EdXposed for OOS 10, and OOS 10 OTA Update for OP7P. :P.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DragonClawsAreSharp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DragonClawsAreSharp Ad-Free
14th September 2019, 07:26 PM |#1080  
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Any chance we could see the possibility of hiding the secondary mobile icon in the status bar?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kocane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kocane Ad-Free
14th September 2019, 07:37 PM |#1081  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 381

More
I'd like to request an option when using force kill foreground app to not remove the app from recents. The logic being reopening an app from recents is the fastest way to restart the app.

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)