Originally Posted by theknut
Lol I know what it is. It's just that the majority of xda users are not into coding so they'll think you are talking about an alert dialog as in alarm clock dialog. Anyways, I just wanted to point out that the title and description is misleading if you don't know what an alert dialog is plus most people don't use modules if they are not open source (including me). Just my two cents...
I created this module because the behaviour of Androd was not as i expected it - I did it not because I want as many people should use it, win a design contest etc. I published it so the one who need it could use it.
You wrote most users are useres, not developers. So what they do excatly with source code?
Some people are even using cracked versions, and complaining on XDA about errors caused by unexperienced crackers!
Maybe I should add a FAQ to all modules:
- The used colors red+blue are ugly: I like it and I'm a developer not a designer
- The used icon is ugly: Make a better one and send it me. If I like it, I will add it
- I dont use apps which are 100% free: Dont use it and invest your time to learn developing
- I dont use apps which are closed source: Send me how much the source is worth for you
- I will give you a 1 star rating at Play Store: I dont read the ratings, have fun