FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][XPOSED] MaxLock, an AppLock alternative

2,142 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2015, 10:06 PM |#501  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paroariax

Thanks for all the work you put into this project. I'm especially interested in the tasker integration, if it'll provide event-driven app detection as a trigger. There's so many uses for event-driven app detection beyond app locking and I'm excited for the possibilities!

I would already have uploaded the Tasker Beta, but another thing I "fixed" causes bootloop on Android 5.1, but not on 4.4.4. Still researching what's the issue.

EDIT: Well, no issue with MaxLock. My phone just sucks sometimes. Yeah…Xposed for 5.1 _IS_ alpha..

Sent using my nexus⁴ running Euphoria 1.1 with Xposed and hells-Core B75
23rd May 2015, 11:38 PM |#502  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Guys, here it is: The final beta of MaxLock! First start screen looks nicer now, Tasker support of course, and I.MoD doesn't lag anymore. Anyway, just download below and tell me if everything works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: apk app-debug.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.70 MB, 184 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maxr1998 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2015, 12:31 PM |#503  
sathishcoumar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pondicherry
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxr1998

Guys, here it is: The final beta of MaxLock! First start screen looks nicer now, Tasker support of course, and I.MoD doesn't lag anymore. Anyway, just download below and tell me if everything works for you.

Works fine until now, no issues faced.
I use cyanogenmod11 R27 rom.

Tried in cm 12.1 R7 lollipop for few hours and no bug encountered.

Sent from my HM 1SW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to sathishcoumar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sathishcoumar Ad-Free
24th May 2015, 06:23 PM |#504  
Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxr1998

Guys, here it is: The final beta of MaxLock! First start screen looks nicer now, Tasker support of course, and I.MoD doesn't lag anymore. Anyway, just download below and tell me if everything works for you.

Dimensions on lockscreen are OK, almost everything works. I found one bug only, dividers and touches not showing on knock code. Thanks for great work
24th May 2015, 07:40 PM |#505  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alediniz

Dimensions on lockscreen are OK, almost everything works. I found one bug only, dividers and touches not showing on knock code. Thanks for great work

Well, dividers are a thing of the past. Touches isn't implemented by now.. I knew I missed something :grumble:

Sent using my nexus⁴ running Euphoria 1.1 with Xposed and hells-Core B75
The Following User Says Thank You to Maxr1998 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 09:59 AM |#506  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Awesome thanks for this. I will test when I get a chance.
25th May 2015, 12:13 PM |#507  
RaS_KoR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxr1998

Guys, here it is: The final beta of MaxLock! First start screen looks nicer now, Tasker support of course, and I.MoD doesn't lag anymore. Anyway, just download below and tell me if everything works for you.

When I active this lastest module into Xposed Installer my phone didn't bot (stay into the boot animation), I recently switch to the same setup like you :
nexus 4 , Multirom, Euphoria OS 5.1, root and xposed alpha 3.0 (20150514); my kernel is the stock rom kernel.

I can make/view the logcat, but I don't know what can I see to debug this issue.
25th May 2015, 12:19 PM |#508  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaS_KoR

When I active this lastest module into Xposed Installer my phone didn't bot (stay into the boot animation), I recently switch to the same setup like you :
nexus 4 , Multirom, Euphoria OS 5.1, root and xposed alpha 3.0 (20150514); my kernal is the stock rom kernel.

I can make/view the logcat, but I don't know what can I see to debug this issue.

Oh *.. So you got the same issue.. Hoped it was only my problem. I fixed it with multiple dalvik + cache wipes and reboots, also try to setenforce 0, but I can't promise anything. It seems to be a pretty random appearance. Anyway, I even rolled back my complete code one time, but that didn't fix it. Anybody else with 5.1(.1) having problems?

Sent using my nexus⁴ running Euphoria 1.1 with Xposed and hells-Core B75
The Following User Says Thank You to Maxr1998 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2015, 12:51 PM |#509  
RaS_KoR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxr1998

I fixed it with multiple dalvik + cache wipes and reboots,

Wipe Dalvik made the job !
Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to RaS_KoR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaS_KoR Ad-Free
26th May 2015, 11:31 AM |#510  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi there, is it possible to activate maxlock only when special pattern, pin or password was entered?
so, for example, my normal pin is 1111, and when i unlock my phone with it no apps are password protected, but when i unlock my phone with pin 2222 selected apps become protected.
26th May 2015, 11:34 AM |#511  
Maxr1998's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Augsburg, Germany
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaS_KoR

Wipe Dalvik made the job !
Thanks a lot.

How often did you have to wipe? Cache too? What modules do you use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gualdimar

hi there, is it possible to activate maxlock only when special pattern, pin or password was entered?
so, for example, my normal pin is 1111, and when i unlock my phone with it no apps are password protected, but when i unlock my phone with pin 2222 selected apps become protected.

Not currently. Maybe I will implement this, but I'm not sure..

Sent using my nexus⁴ running Euphoria 1.1 with Xposed and hells-Core B75
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
applocker, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes