2,742 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,499

By defim, Senior Member on 10th October 2013, 02:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2018, 06:19 AM |#1481  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,908

More
Well first off, what Android are you using? If Nougat or higher then you should know the module won't work. Let us know and folks can go from there.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, /e/ v0.1 ROM, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy
17th November 2018, 06:56 AM |#1482  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

Well first off, what Android are you using? If Nougat or higher then you should know the module won't work. Let us know and folks can go from there.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, /e/ v0.1 ROM, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, XDA Legacy

*facepalm* Sorry. I totally forgot. I'm on 6.0.1.
Also, NC works great for me for many apps. It's helped rid me of lots of unwanted notifications. I've just found that it won't catch WhatsApp at all and that's what is puzzling me.

Thanks!
20th November 2018, 04:29 AM |#1483  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 165

More
is there an alternative to this for oreo? sucks android rapid releases i have too many apps i use broken on oreo cause they abandonware
20th November 2018, 04:03 PM |#1484  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,908

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrcol

is there an alternative to this for oreo? sucks android rapid releases i have too many apps i use broken on oreo cause they abandonware

On Oreo one can somewhat handle icon notifications. Long press a notification you don't want to see anymore in the status bar. Select More Settings. In there you'll find an Importance setting. Change it to the lowest value. Icon will disappear but notification is still present at bottom of the drop-down list. At least it cleans up the icons.
I'm not on Oreo right now so forgive me if the steps are a bit off.

Moto G5s Plus XT1806, MultiROM, XDA Legacy
20th November 2018, 10:54 PM |#1485  
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defim

Yes, Nougat support ist still planned and Oreo and for the other apps....

Dev longest time is this great module abandoned? We really need it bad on oreo pls make it happen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to folusmile For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift folusmile Ad-Free
12th January 2019, 02:34 PM |#1486  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
NotifyClean causes huge memory leaks!
I use the lastest ver. 3.8.6, uploaded on August 23, 2017, e.g., about a year and half ago!
My Android is 4.4.4 KitKat.
I found in this thread, that users were complaining about the problem beginning from far 2014.
As I see, the developer is not interested in fixing this bug, moreover, he is not supporting this module anymore...
The Following User Says Thank You to Exterminator13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Exterminator13 Ad-Free
20th July 2019, 08:34 PM |#1487  
Flag Atlantic City
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It's just stopped working on Lollipop all of a sudden. It's XPosed enabled but, doesn't seem to know it. Restore to earlier date using Twrp and works again
5th November 2019, 09:49 PM |#1488  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Oreo support coming anytime soon?
-albertr
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)