Thanks Meter: 1,499

By defim, Senior Member on 10th October 2013, 02:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th October 2013, 02:54 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodroidfreak

Lol. They posted the manual "recovery" for a reason Lol.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 4

Yes indeed.
Realized that later.
11th October 2013, 04:30 PM |#12  
Flag Chiko is Lord
Thanks Meter: 302

More
totally sweat. any link to apk?
11th October 2013, 05:33 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sblast

totally sweat. any link to apk?

Yes, in the 1st post is a link to Xposed Repository. There is a direct linkt to download the apk - or just use xposed installer itself to download
13th October 2013, 02:48 PM |#14  
Flag Berlin!
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Sadly it does not seem to work.

Log shows all recent Notifications but nothing shows up in the main window.
Running AOKP 4.2.2 by Maclaw on a S3 Mini
All other Xposed Stuff works fine.

[Edit]
Disregard it. Actually rebooted twice when i wrote this. After a third reboot its working now
Great App, thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to schneidebrett For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift schneidebrett Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 02:57 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1,186

More
Works like a charm. Thanks for the module.

I would tend to want the red color for ALL, and something "weaker" for individual notifications.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dovidhalevi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dovidhalevi Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 04:16 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneidebrett

Sadly it does not seem to work.

Log shows all recent Notifications but nothing shows up in the main window.
Running AOKP 4.2.2 by Maclaw on a S3 Mini
All other Xposed Stuff works fine.

[Edit]
Disregard it. Actually rebooted twice when i wrote this. After a third reboot its working now
Great App, thanks a lot.

Different sources for both
1) The log entries are taken from debug.log of xposed
2) The database with notifications is updated by the hook every time a new one is detected (no more write access as needed), the app itself reads the file.
But the app has to create the file to get the app's permissions&owner, the hook does not creates it because the app could not read it later due to missing permissions. So the new notifications could not written, but are logged.
I add it to the 1st post
13th October 2013, 05:05 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 262

More
When removing the notification does it remove the service or just the icon in the task bar?

Will android close the app when it needs memory or will the app stay open like when the icons are showing in the task bar?
The Following User Says Thank You to yeeahnick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yeeahnick Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 10:15 PM |#18  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I wanted to use the module to remove the notification of "No Sim card" (I am currently using N8000 without a sim) it's found in the system ui notifications but when i select it and reboot nothing happens but then i restart system ui and the notification is gone
But when i select it and custom design then reboot it works but i dont know if this would disable other notifications.... .. so What's the problem?!
14th October 2013, 12:05 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeahnick

When removing the notification does it remove the service or just the icon in the task bar?

Will android close the app when it needs memory or will the app stay open like when the icons are showing in the task bar?

Technical the app calls the function to create a notification, but this call never reches the system.
I'm using a other app by me named "KeepRunning" to restart crashed/closed apps. I've oberserve also some apps which are configured to not show notification. The logfile of KeepRunning tells me that during the last week only Whatsapp was several times was restarted, but this has no restricted notifications.
So i *think* the apps are not closed by Android. Btw, i the worst case Android closed any app, regardless of services or nifications
14th October 2013, 12:35 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion_Ibm

I wanted to use the module to remove the notification of "No Sim card" (I am currently using N8000 without a sim) it's found in the system ui notifications but when i select it and reboot nothing happens but then i restart system ui and the notification is gone
But when i select it and custom design then reboot it works but i dont know if this would disable other notifications.... .. so What's the problem?!

Xposed framework has not function to get a "Context"
To get the texts of a notification a "Context" is required
So the module searches for a context to read the notification.
Now the "system ui" starts very early and at this point it seems a context is not yet available and the notification is detected as "text not readable" and the app shows it as "custom design" :-/ If later a context is available notifications of system ui are read correct.

So i think it thould be okay to disable custom design for system ui to get rid of "no sim" notification

You could simple recognize a real custom design of notifications. The app "My Data Manager" uses such a one for notifications, i've attached a screenshot and marked it

You could enable the full logging by creating a empty file /data/data/de.defim.apk.notifyclean/files/NotifyClean.logging , a reboot is required to take effect. Be warned, it could slow down your device, so enable it not all the time
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2013-10-13-232621.jpg
Views:	838
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	2323238  
The Following User Says Thank You to defim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defim Ad-Free
14th October 2013, 03:22 AM |#21  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,772

Donate to Me
More
Doesn't seem to be working for me. Not getting any list. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit : stupid me for not reading

Sent from my One S
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)