Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 23,738

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom

Ok i understand now
I will make the french trnaslation this evening
And i would like refind the function that you have include in GravityBox that remove the shadow on the lockscreen :P
Can you add the function in this app or create an another with the same "code" ?
Thanks.

Since you are running a custom ROM built from source, the most proper and clean way would be to implement it at the ROM source code level.
Have you tried asking the ROM developer?

11th November 2014, 03:03 PM |#22  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,024

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C076

Since you are running a custom ROM built from source, the most proper and clean way would be to implement it at the ROM source code level.
Have you tried asking the ROM developer?

Ah ok bluntly, I thought you could reinsert the same code as I used it a lot but yet I have not asked the dev of the ROM, I'll see it again thank you
11th November 2014, 04:12 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 759

More
not workung stock samsung s2 rom tw
11th November 2014, 04:20 PM |#24  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Bratislava

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txx3

not workung stock samsung s2 rom tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadejarj

Not working in Samsung galaxy core gt-i8262

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56635639
Come on guys, this thread has only 3 pages and people still don't bother to read at least the first post...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C3C076 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C3C076 Ad-Free
11th November 2014, 05:01 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Thank you!
11th November 2014, 07:34 PM |#26  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 1,024

Donate to Me
More
@C3C076 Take french translation in attachment
Attached Files
File Type: zip strings.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.2 KB, 16 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rom Ad-Free
11th November 2014, 07:52 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 619

More
Awesome. I use it on gravitybox but nice to see it on a separate module.
@C3C076 one question if you don't mind:

I noticed this "bar" has the same "lenght" that the notification panel download bar. This means that if the app only needs to download 5MB of the original 13 MB on an update, it will show the progress for 5MB download. However, in the google play app, the download bar still acts like it was a 13MB download and stop in the middle, which sucks. There's any way to make these bars have the correct "lenght" like the one you put up there? That would be a kewl feature!"

Thanks!
12th November 2014, 05:27 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 759

More
Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56635639
Come on guys, this thread has only 3 pages and people still don't bother to read at least the first post...

what a pity i liked the idea
12th November 2014, 06:12 AM |#29  
Flag Bratislava

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom

@C3C076 Take french translation in attachment

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by RusherDude

I noticed this "bar" has the same "lenght" that the notification panel download bar. This means that if the app only needs to download 5MB of the original 13 MB on an update, it will show the progress for 5MB download. However, in the google play app, the download bar still acts like it was a 13MB download and stop in the middle, which sucks. There's any way to make these bars have the correct "lenght" like the one you put up there? That would be a kewl feature!"
Thanks!

Yeah, it's how play store app does it by design. Maybe because it misses information about real download size.
Not sure if anything could be done about it. Also, I am not keen on making mods for "non-system" apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txx3

what a pity i liked the idea

I didn't say it's not possible. I was trying to point out nothing can be done without having necessary info.
The Following User Says Thank You to C3C076 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift C3C076 Ad-Free
12th November 2014, 07:45 AM |#30  
Flag Bratislava

Donate to Me
More
First post updated
- Troubleshooting section added
- APK with verbose debug logging turned on available for troubleshooting in the second post

@Rom
Debug APK already contains your FR translations so you can test if you like.
Please, next time you edit the translations, make sure you escape ' with a backslash.
You can check fixed XML here: https://github.com/C3C0/Statusbar-Do...fr/strings.xml
GuestK0036
12th November 2014, 11:50 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

- Troubleshooting section added
- APK with verbose debug logging turned on available for troubleshooting in the second post

@Rom
Debug APK already contains your FR translations so you can test if you like.
Please, next time you edit the translations, make sure you escape ' with a backslash.
You can check fixed XML here: https://github.com/C3C0/Statusbar-Do...fr/strings.xml

Many errors in your Fr translation @Rom.
As I've said by mp a few weeks ago, don't forget to take the time to read and check again everything first.
And it seemed me to have says do not forget to put a slash bar for every apostrophe too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)