[APP][XPOSED] Statusbar Download Progress v4.0.0 [11/03/2019]

7,667 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,206

By C3C076, Recognized Contributor on 9th November 2014, 09:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th February 2020, 08:15 PM |#441  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Any google play app will never work as good as an xposed module: "Natively-like"
14th February 2020, 02:12 AM |#442  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portgas D. Ace

Uhm, there is an app that doesn't need Xposed at all. Just check the post right before yours, OP spoke about it. You can download it from Play Store.

I want it to be an xposed module because then I (as far as I know) it uses almost no power, as its hooked into the system and just runes when needed...

an overlay would probably be a bit much for me...
I like to have all the apps I don't use, in greenify, greenified... and this works perfectly with any xposed module, as long as I dont use the app UI, the app stays a sleep
14th February 2020, 09:24 AM |#443  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bergisches Land
Thanks Meter: 3,112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Wing

I want it to be an xposed module because then I (as far as I know) it uses almost no power, as its hooked into the system and just runes when needed...

an overlay would probably be a bit much for me...
I like to have all the apps I don't use, in greenify, greenified... and this works perfectly with any xposed module, as long as I dont use the app UI, the app stays a sleep

Well, Xposed version isn't on the horizon anytime soon, I guess. If you are concerned about battery consumption, just try to install the app and test it out. I haven't noticed any significant battery consumption of this app on any of my devices until now.

BTW: the Xposed version is also an overlay, same as the regular app version.
The Following User Says Thank You to Portgas D. Ace For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Portgas D. Ace Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)