StorePrefs is module for Google Playstore, which controls the update of applications.
- Warning when updating app which could break some modules (module author have to implement it)
- Blocking auto update of apps which could break some modules (module author have to implement it)
- Blocking rapid update
- Ignoring some updates (When you have update available in My Applications in Playstore just long click on this update to ignore it)
- Saving and then restoring list of applications from Playstore (it's restored in saved version.To downgrade application with this you need XInstaller module)
If you want me to add any other features related to Google Playstore please let me know
Modules, that currently implement version checking:
- Snapprefs (not yet, but will)
- If you want your module mentioned here let me know
Version 1.1.0: - Added INSTALL intent - Added saving and restoring list of applications - Bugfixes Version 1.0.3: - Fixed preferences (well, it wasn't working to be honest, but now works) - Added option to clear list of ignored versions Version 1.0.2: - Added ignoring versions (long click on application in My Applications) Version 1.0.1: - Added Settings activity - Added blocking rapid update Version 1.0.0: - Initial release
Right now whole checking if application and it's version is compatible is done by xposed modules.
You need to create class with no arguments constructor with these methods:
/** * This method is called upon creating instance of this class. It is called from separate thread, so here is place for things like files loading and connecting with server. */ void init(); /** * This method is called when user clicks update button. This will not block updating, It will only warn user. * * @param packageName package of the application * @param versionCode version code * @param versionName version name * @return should user update this application */ boolean shouldUserUpdate(String packageName, int versionCode, String versionName); /** * This method is called when play store tries to auto update the application. Returning false causes to block the auto update. * * @param packageName package of the application * @param versionCode version code * @return can play store auto update this application */ boolean canAutoUpdate(String packageName, int versionCode);
If you are lazy like me just make it implements interface from this jar.
After that all you need to do is add this to your AndroidManifest file:
<meta-data android:name="storeprefs_mainclass" android:value="package.ClassWithMethodsFromInterfaceAbove" />
My module will only search for these classes if your module is enabled in Xposed installer.
Since version 1.1.0 you can install application from playstore through intents. This way you can install application with exact version you want. For downgrading user has to have XInstaller module enabled. Example implementation is here:
Note: Obviously, you need root access on your phone.
- Download the Xposed Installer APK.
- Install the app along with the framework.
- Download and install the app from the repository.
- Activate the module in the Xposed Installer.
- Soft reboot your device.
Source code can be found on GitHub
StorePrefs, Xposed for the Xposed Framework
stirante, MaaarZ, Mr.Yawnie
Source Code: https://github.com/stirante/StorePrefs
Xposed Package Name: com.stirante.storeprefs
Last Updated 2016-02-09