This App does NOT require Root access, it's needed for Xposed framework installation only, you can remove it afterward..
- Enable Numeric battery
- Clock position (Right, Center, Left, Hide)
- Change Color and Typeface of the Battery text
- Disable Scrolling cache
- Skip Music with Volume buttons
- Disable screen turn ON while plunging or unplugging AC/USB cable
- Disable loud volume sound warning
- And much more to come
- Advanced Power menu: (Thanks to CM @C3C076/ @kennethso168)
- ------ Reboot
- ------ Recovery
- ------ HotBoot
- ------ Download
- ------ Screen capture
- ------ Screen recording (Busybox required)
- ------ Quick Dial number (+ Display number)
- ------ On/Off Data
- Enable Data Roaming on home network only (Thanks to @oma)
- Torch (Flashlight) Through Volume UP button
- Long back kill App
- CM Circle Battery
- Expand all notifications
- Add and option to kill all app activities (requires granting Root access to System user)
- Enable Heads up notifications (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
- Disable Swipe gestures (keep double tap) for the devices that support it.
- Hide/Set Color of Battery Text
How to install:
Video by @savadam :
- Make a backup of your data
- Make sure your have a working Root access
- Download and install Xposed framework from here. then REBOOT your device
- Download Wanam Kit from the PlayStore or above download link.
- Activate Wanam Kit from the Xposed Installer then REBOOT your device
Wanam Kit requires Xposed framework 2.4+ (API 42+) which supports KitKat
I included an Ads banner to support my work, but you can hide it from the advanced preferences, you can Donate and Rate the Application on the PlayStore.
If you have any bug to report, PLEASE follow these steps:
- Explain it clearly (What's happening and how to reproduce it if it's not appearing often)
- What's your Device?
- Any installed Xposed modules, Mods or themes?
- A Logcat! Use Syslog App and upload your main Log.
- @Rovo89 for his awesome work on Xposed framework and Mods.
- @Tungstwenty for contribution on Xposed framework and his many Mods
- @Nottach inspired from his App
- CM team
- @Scrosler, @Shoman94, @Romracer, @Qwerty12, @Xperiacle, @tschulieh, @C3C076, @oma, @kennethso168, @xjcook, @UgglyNoodle, Omni team CM team and all Xposed Mods contributors (Please let me know if i miss anyone)