FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App/Xposed][4.0+][Updated v1.5] SYSTEMUI ICONS

380 posts
Thanks Meter: 592

Post Reply Email Thread

Love an icon??Keep it!! Hate an Icon??Change it!! Do it all with SYSTEMUI ICONS.

Quote:

IN MY LAST MODULE - ANDROID L NAVIGATION BAR, SOME PEOPLE HAD PROBLEMS OR WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ICONS. ITS BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TASTE, SO I MADE THIS MODULE SO THAT U NAY NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR SUCH MODS AND THEME SYSTEMUI.APK YOURSELF. THIS MODULE LETS YOU DO THAT. YOU CAN EVEN SAVE THE ICONS TO SD CARD IF U WANT.

Quote:

AN ALL APPS VERSION OF THIS APP IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE (LIVE NOW, GO GRAB IT! just for 1.23$) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...h.axndxunicons

Quote:

UPDATED TO V1.5

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.a...niconssystemui OR https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...niconssystemui

Quote:

Changes:

• BUG FIX: ICONS GETTING SMALLER AFTER APPLYING THEM ON REBOOT IS NOW FIXED.
• LARGE MASKS CAUSING MORE MEMORY CONSUMPTION ARE BLOCKED NOW. REPLACEMENT ICONS' SIZE IS NOW LIMITED TO 75KB.
• RE-WRITTEN APP LOADING MECHANISM, NOW APPS LOAD FASTER THAN PREVIOUS VERSIONS.
• ADDED BATCH SAVE OPTION, NOW YOU CAN SAVE ALL ICONS WITH A SINGLE CLICK.
• REMOVED SMALL VISUAL GLITCHES ON MASKS LIST.

NOTE: IT IS RECOMMENDED TO UNINSTALL THE PREVIOUS VERSION OR WIPE DATA BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION.

Quote:

SCREENSHOTS

Quote:

CREDITS

> Sreyash Kashyap For Testing
> Faiz [email protected] for FloatingActionButton Library
> Developers of stericson RootTools

Quote:

The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to prithvee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prithvee Ad-Free

2nd August 2014, 10:41 AM |#2  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 657

More
Very nice module! Works on OnePlus One with CM11S.

Could you add icon pack support and an option to restore the default (not only saving the image)? That would be great.
Moreover the link to the purchasable version doesn't work - PlayStore can't find your app.
The Following User Says Thank You to fiz:ik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fiz:ik Ad-Free
2nd August 2014, 10:51 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiz:ik

Very nice module! Works on OnePlus One with CM11S.

Could you add icon pack support and an option to restore the default (not only saving the image)? That would be great.
Moreover the link to the purchasable version doesn't work - PlayStore can't find your app.

not thought about adding icon pack support (Unicon has that feature)

I didnt properly understand what u meant but u can go back to default icon by deleting the mask in the first page

playstore link will ne available soon.. I just published it.. it takes some hours..
2nd August 2014, 10:54 AM |#4  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 657

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvee

not thought about adding icon pack support (Unicon has that feature)

I didnt properly understand what u meant but u can go back to default icon by deleting the mask in the first page

playstore link will ne available soon.. I just published it.. it takes some hours..

My apologies! That's a good way with deleting the mask! Nice work
2nd August 2014, 01:39 PM |#5  
Flag philadephia
Thanks Meter: 411

More
nice nice nice ,every day i wonder whats next on xda hope framework is in the plans

sorry just read your all apps in the play store does it work on framework
2nd August 2014, 01:47 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman215

nice nice nice ,every day i wonder whats next on xda hope framework is in the plans

sorry just read your all apps in the play store does it work on framework

yup it is made to work for framework too.. if SYSTEMUI works then Framework also must work
The Following User Says Thank You to prithvee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prithvee Ad-Free
2nd August 2014, 01:48 PM |#7  
Flag philadephia
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvee

yup it is made to work for framework too.. if SYSTEMUI works then Framework also must work

thankyou sir im about to purchase

done: Order number: 12999763169054705758.1349564296374098
2nd August 2014, 02:06 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman215

thankyou sir im about to purchase

done: Order number: 12999763169054705758.1349564296374098

thanks
2nd August 2014, 03:21 PM |#9  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,061

More
Only thing keeping me from purchasing is the lack of icon pack support. My biggest problem with Unicon is it doesn't theme every icon. Sometimes it's usually just system icons, but it doesn't do it nonetheless.
2nd August 2014, 03:34 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrion

Only thing keeping me from purchasing is the lack of icon pack support. My biggest problem with Unicon is it doesn't theme every icon. Sometimes it's usually just system icons, but it doesn't do it nonetheless.

there is no way an app can change all icons automatically.. because there are so many apps on so many phones behaving differently.. it only does whats said to it.. I also use unicon and the icons which it doesn't theme I do it with this module.. I actually created it first to change app icons but then decided to make it for all icons since Unicon handled app icons for me
2nd August 2014, 06:09 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
yeah, you rock I really adore it, nice work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)