By wanam, Recognized Contributor / Developer on 16th September 2014, 12:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2014, 07:43 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRPeeX

Do you have stock recovery or ....?
I have TWRP recovery. There you have all the choices.

No I do jot have TWRP.... Will it trip knox if installed or used?

12th October 2014, 08:01 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 598

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonC

Yes
12th October 2014, 08:35 PM |#103  
OP Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag ElKsiba
Thanks Meter: 30,059

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonC

I highly recommend you to stay away if you care about the Knox flag.
The only way you can do that is a full reset factory of the device (this is the only way i know to reset your password after clearing personal pages service data), this way you will loose all your internal storage data.
12th October 2014, 08:51 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanam

The only way you can do that is a full reset factory of the device (this is the only way i know to reset your password after clearing personal pages service data), this way you will loose all your internal storage data.

I just cleared my cache and wiped data. Everything works. Only thing sucks us that I have to install everything again and set up xprivacy and things. Titanium Backup sucks for restore
15th October 2014, 02:56 PM |#105  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanam

Hello there!
I tryed several solution to fix Private Mode issue but no success... Yesterday I flashed last stock update (ANJ1) and the root access, as usual, was gone.
Then I rooted again through CF Autoroot, reinstalled Xposed Framework and activated XsecureStorage module but nothing, Private Mode won't works!
It only works if I uninstall Xposed Framework.
As yesterday I also made a nandroid backup, a data wipe frome recovery should be a solution? ...or it's aonly a waste of time?
On an italian forum somebody told me that's happen because the Knox counter is 0x1, but I feel this is a bullsh*t: if so Private Mode won't works even if Xposed Framework was uninstalled...

Grazie! ; )
19th October 2014, 04:22 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry but both SHealth and Private Mode don't work..Log:
-----------------
2014年10月19日 AM2:15:54 UTC
Loading Xposed v54 (for Zygote)...
Running ROM 'KOT49H.G9008VZMU1ANG1' with fingerprint 'samsung/kltezm/klte:4.4.2/KOT49H/G9008VZMU1ANG1:user/release-keys'
-----------------
2014年10月19日 AM2:17:37 UTC
Running ROM 'KOT49H.G9008VZMU1ANG1' with fingerprint 'samsung/kltezm/klte:4.4.2/KOT49H/G9008VZMU1ANG1:user/release-keys'
Loading modules from /data/app/ma.wanam.xshealth-1.apk
Loading class ma.wanam.xshealth.Xposed
-----------------
Oct 19, 2014 2:26:10 AM UTC
Loading modules from /data/app/ma.wanam.xshealth-1.apk
Loading class ma.wanam.xshealth.Xposed
19th October 2014, 04:48 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
[email protected]

On my N910F, the XSecureStorage mod, donst work.

When i try to Start shealth, i become a blackscreen, becouse the devices dosnt crashed, i can closed shealth normaly with home button, taskmenu.
I have Stock rom N910FXXU1ANIE (VD2) Supersu pro 2.13 and Yposed app_process 58 xposedbridge.jar 54.

Sorry for my bad english.

Greetz Conan
19th October 2014, 11:23 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This isn't working on the N910F (International) variant of the Note 4. Running Stock, rooting using CF Auto Root.
The Following User Says Thank You to s18067 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s18067 Ad-Free
25th October 2014, 04:36 PM |#109  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Just a heads up... I just updated my S5 to S Health 3.5.1.0660 and Health Service 2.0.0.007 via Galaxy Apps. At first I thought that XSecureStorage was no longer doing its magic because S Health would crash during its initial configuration after the update. Uninstalling both S Health and Health service from the ROM (/system) and re-installing them as user's apps solved the problem for me. I tried re-integrating them to the ROM using Tibu and Apps2ROM, but S Health crashes right away.
29th October 2014, 09:02 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I was and to get shealth 3.5 to work on my stock rooted 4.4.2 bell Canada note 3. But... I got a problem no one else seems to have.
I can't sync data in stealth, it just gives the error cannot connect to server. And when I go to the partner apps section I receive the error "no m mobile network connection"

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Free mobile app
16th November 2014, 08:53 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hii, i want to ask what is "Clearing Personal pages service"
and how not to do this by accident ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung, secure storage, security, shealth, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)