[App]XSecureStorage - Bypass secure storage checks on SHealth and Private mode

6,189 posts
Thanks Meter: 30,058

By wanam, Recognized Contributor / Developer on 16th September 2014, 12:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2014, 04:10 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I cannot get Private mode to work with this module on Xposed Installer or even with Wanam Xposed. I even tried having both enabled on Xposed and Wanam and Private mode failed to open. I think it has to do with me accidentally wiping the Personal pages service app data after hours of trying to figure it out... any way to fix private mode now? Btw, this module supports the latest update for S.health correct? Because every time I open S.health and it asks me to update, it crashes and gives me the "Unfortunately, S Health has stopped." error.

24th September 2014, 04:26 PM |#82  
OP Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag ElKsiba

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude People

I cannot get Private mode to work with this module on Xposed Installer or even with Wanam Xposed. I even tried having both enabled on Xposed and Wanam and Private mode failed to open. I think it has to do with me accidentally wiping the Personal pages service app data after hours of trying to figure it out... any way to fix private mode now? Btw, this module supports the latest update for S.health correct? Because every time I open S.health and it asks me to update, it crashes and gives me the "Unfortunately, S Health has stopped." error.

If you cleared the personal pages service data, i think you need to do a wipe data, don't mix the modules they have the same hooks.
24th September 2014, 04:35 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanam

If you cleared the personal pages service data, i think you need to do a wipe data, don't mix the modules they have the same hooks.

Wipe data as in Factory reset?
24th September 2014, 04:39 PM |#84  
OP Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag ElKsiba

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude People

Wipe data as in Factory reset?

No, read my previous post.
24th September 2014, 06:37 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Use Syslog App and PM me your main logs.

I tried to send you my logcat..... But your over your message space. I can not upload it to PM, cause I have no option to.

Can you delete some space so that I can send you the file?
24th September 2014, 07:03 PM |#86  
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 280

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No need for a factory reset, just do a backup of your user Apps with TB, wipe the data and cache partition from cwm recovery then restore your apps later.

Worked like a charm

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
27th September 2014, 05:32 PM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great stuff! Worked perfectly .
1st October 2014, 04:55 AM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This app makes my s health work as long as I clear health service and s health data before installing on my G900F. Although private mode still does not work and if I had to pick between s health or private mode, I'd pick private mode. Both wanam xposed and xsecurestorage just fix s health. I'm not very good with these kinds of things, but I think private mode does not work because, according to this modules description, it disables secure storage, and even when I did that with build.prop, it would only fix s health.

I hope you can fix private mode as well. Many thanks for your effort wanam. If you need any logs, just ask.
4th October 2014, 02:34 AM |#89  

More
Quote:

Hi guys,

I was not planning to buy a GalaxyS5, but i was lucky to get one as gift this weekend.

One of the issues i noticed on the past two days was the SHealth incompatibility with Xposed (described on this thread), somehow if you are using Xposed framework, Secure storage will fails to process and save data, which leads to Sensor service hangs

This module bypass the secure storage checks on SHealth and Private mode services, and will let you load the SHealth App with no hangs and activate Private mode on Rooted Samsung devices running Xposed framework.

I did just the basic tests for SHealth because i don't use this App anyway, it's not easy to play football with a device on my hands/pocket .

Download

Note:

• You may need to clear SHealth and Health service data (you will loose your Pedometer data).
  • Clearing Personal pages service will break Private mode.

Changelog:
1.0.1:
- Add Private mode support.
- App renamed from XHealth to XSecureStorage

Thanks to:
  • Rovo89 for his awesome work on Xposed framework and Mods.
  • Tungstwenty for contribution on Xposed framework and his many Mods

I really need your help still. I still can not get Private Mode to work. I have a LogCat for you but can not PM it to you for two reasons,,,, One is that there is no way for me to upload the logcat file and secondly it is extremely to long to copy and paste. Please help me and let me know how to get you my log so you can help me

p.s. Or is there only a specific part of the logcat that you need?
6th October 2014, 01:34 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 455

Donate to Me
More
Private mode not working for me, so ineed to format the private mode files?
8th October 2014, 06:00 PM |#91  

More
Quote:

No need for a factory reset, just do a backup of your user Apps with TB, wipe the data and cache partition from cwm recovery then restore your apps later.

How can I wipe the data and cache partition on the Galaxy S5 on stock rom? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung, secure storage, security, shealth, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)