It is moded to work with the some old Touchwiz Marshmallow frameworks.
It is tested on the Galaxy S5, but could also work on other models that Wanam's original module doesn't work on (Like Note 4).
If this module works on your device please inform me so I can add it to the list.
Known working devices:
Features from original module:
- Fast PIN unlock
- Advanced Power Menu: Screen Capture/Record (Busybox required) and Reboot options
- Fake System status
- Disable TIMA/KAP
- Clock positions
- Call Recording
- Auto call recording
- Extended Multi-window support for all apps
- Skip Music track with Volume buttons long press
- Bypass Email Exchange restrictions
- Disable tether provisioning
- Disable battery level/temp checks while using Camera
- Disable wake on Home button
- Long back press to kill App
- Show Data usage
- Disable some annoying quick settings notifications
- Switch between LTE and 4G icon
- Hide Alarm icon
- Disable Adb during secured lockscreen
- Enable Message save and restore from sdcard
- And few other features
- Battery icon options (Hide, Circle, Dashed)
- Hide cover warnings
- Hide Quickconnect and SFinder bar
- Disable power menu on lockscreen
- Power menu theme select
- Hide headset apps notification
- Hide headset notification icon
- Hide SD card notification
- Enable experimental Samsung 6.0.1 SystemUI
- Disable Airplane Mode Off pop up
- Carrier Label options
- Auto allow MTP on USB connect
- Transition Effect selector
- Screen off / on animations
- Select which quicksettings tiles to hide
- Added Flashlight quicksettings tile
@rovo89 for his awesome work on Xposed framework and Mods.
@wanam for his Xposed touchwiz framework and his original module.
Don't forget to hit the Thanks button!!