FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HiddenCore Module - what was it doing

154 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By flamery, Senior Member on 24th February 2019, 11:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Found this module, although it didn't look too legit, I thought if it does what it really says it does then it would be very useful (bypass safetynet, disable all root detection, selinux, bypass signature verification etc) so i installed it.

Anyway now I see its been removed from the repository. I'm guessing it was not legit after all, anyway other than decompiling the apk file to see what it was doing, is there anyway to find out why it was removed and what potential damage/data has been done to my device?

Edit, the link: https://repo.xposed.info/module/com.cofface.invader
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flamery For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flamery Ad-Free

26th February 2019, 01:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
I was wondering this as well. I had and it was gone. Have yet to find another one that allows full safteynet pass. Wonder why it was removed
26th February 2019, 11:17 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticblaze347

I was wondering this as well. I had and it was gone. Have yet to find another one that allows full safteynet pass. Wonder why it was removed

I suspect it wasn't actually doing anything it claimed to do. I noticed my screen was staying on for some reason, then I realised it was caused by that app. I was a bit concerned it was actually a RAT or some malware sending off all my private data somewhere.

If I get time this weekend I might try decompile it and have a look I still have the apk file, have just disabled it in xposed.
The Following User Says Thank You to flamery For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flamery Ad-Free
27th February 2019, 01:57 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamery

I suspect it wasn't actually doing anything it claimed to do. I noticed my screen was staying on for some reason, then I realised it was caused by that app. I was a bit concerned it was actually a RAT or some malware sending off all my private data somewhere.

If I get time this weekend I might try decompile it and have a look I still have the apk file, have just disabled it in xposed.

This tool probably can help:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...posed-t3901260

But it would be interesting to know the reason from who removed it from the repository.

On XDA Labs App xposed section it is listed yet an has some positive feedbacks (fake?)
The Following User Says Thank You to wilsonhlacerda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wilsonhlacerda Ad-Free
27th February 2019, 06:43 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please share the .apk . I will download
27th February 2019, 07:00 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MujurID

Please share the .apk . I will download

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...07404956427585
The Following User Says Thank You to flamery For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flamery Ad-Free
27th February 2019, 12:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:

I noticed my screen not auto shutting off either unless in gallery r something, but not main screen. Did seem like phone got a lil sluggish as well.

I extracted the app and noticed that sdk says 22 when I need 24 lol. Can't re-apk app tho. Zip and renaming don't cut it.

This app seemed to being doing what it intended from what I seen. Magisk fully passed safteynet. Basic integrity mainly. Cts is already green on my end from no device check module. This does both green check marks.
1st March 2019, 12:55 AM |#8  
Flag Algiers
Thanks Meter: 255

More
Quote:

It was working until I updated to the latest riru v15 and edxposed.
Without it my banking app isn't working anymore (detects xposed, root,.. Etc).
2nd March 2019, 04:20 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks, it work, if anybody detect lost money from you card, please, tell me, I will off this danger module
4th March 2019, 02:53 AM |#10  
Flag Leicestershire
Thanks Meter: 599

Donate to Me
More
Did anyone find out if it's doing anything malicious?
4th March 2019, 11:53 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
NetGuard shows, that HiddenCore Module has no internet connection.
P.S. My version of HiddenCore is 1.3 - and the screen goes asleep after 2 min (the fault with screen always on is since version 1.5).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)