7th March 2019, 07:27 PM |#21  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahceneamine

Version 1.7 ? Where ?

Sixth post has the link for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jarras For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jarras Ad-Free
10th March 2019, 09:45 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I checked this module, it's from Indonesian, no signature on of the creator the app tho, and this module's intended for ridesharing apps (Uber, GoJek, GoViet & Grab) - It's safe to use and yet it has no config nor UI.
The main functions for the module is to hide 'things' from the top 4 ridesharing apps above.
It has function call "AON" (above version 1.3) - Always ON
AON will make your screen always ON , so it is intended design.

For whoever you're who created the module: MANGSTABS! (best regards - Avigia.com)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stillhard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Stillhard Ad-Free
10th March 2019, 11:31 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Report from deckard tool
Here is the report file for this module.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Hcm.apk.report.7z - [Click for QR Code] (75.7 KB, 102 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to atul18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atul18 Ad-Free
11th March 2019, 12:01 AM |#24  

More
Nothing looks bad.
Here is the report file for this module. nothing looks bad. if anyone into code please have a look. pro analysis always best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	718
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	4720793   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).png
Views:	748
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	4720794   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (3).png
Views:	738
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	4720795   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (4).png
Views:	698
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	4720796  
11th March 2019, 10:07 AM |#25  

More
Installed it. It did something with all google apps and some system apps. It cant fix your safety net issue. You can check that with safetynet app on google play. You cant uninstall it by removing it from app manager. You need to do fastboot flash to completely clean your mobile.

PS: Dont install it. There is a reason it was removed from official xposed site.
11th March 2019, 04:04 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atul18

Installed it. It did something with all google apps and some system apps. It cant fix your safety net issue. You can check that with safetynet app on google play. You cant uninstall it by removing it from app manager. You need to do fastboot flash to completely clean your mobile.

PS: Dont install it. There is a reason it was removed from official xposed site.

You sir, are wrong, the main functions of the module are to hide gps mock location, xposed, etc from all 4 major ridesharing apps I mentioned. It's harmless and only use it for those purposes.
11th March 2019, 04:56 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhard

You sir, are wrong, the main functions of the module are to hide gps mock location, xposed, etc from all 4 major ridesharing apps I mentioned. It's harmless and only use it for those purposes.

Then why it messed up with googleplay store even after I deleted it. If anything is legit then it should not leave traces.
Moreover, I'm not forcing you to not use it. I'm sharing what I have experienced. Your safety is in your hands.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote:

And this app fools you that it has passed safety net. Try safenet checker after installing this. It will fail.
11th March 2019, 05:14 PM |#28  

More
Quote:

Quote:

Then why it messed up with googleplay store even after I deleted it. If anything is legit then it should not leave traces.
Moreover, I'm not forcing you to not use it. I'm sharing what I have experienced. Your safety is in your hands.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

And this app fools you that it has passed safety net. Try safenet checker after installing this. It will fail.

You're not being relevant, because it's not function correctly doesn't mean it will do harm to you, this is xda-developer, not xda-retard
11th March 2019, 08:37 PM |#29  

More
Quote:

You're not being relevant, because it's not function correctly doesn't mean it will do harm to you, this is xda-developer, not xda-retard

You are the one who is being ignorant. If you aren't concerned about your privacy it's ok. Not everyone wants to share his personal details on Internet.
11th March 2019, 09:33 PM |#30  

More
Quote:

You are the one who is being ignorant. If you aren't concerned about your privacy it's ok. Not everyone wants to share his personal details on Internet.

LOL
13th March 2019, 12:46 PM |#31  

More
Quote:

Here is the report file for this module. nothing looks bad. if anyone into code please have a look. pro analysis always best.

Nothing's bad with the module
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)