FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HiddenCore Module - what was it doing

155 posts
Thanks Meter: 34
 
By flamery, Senior Member on 25th February 2019, 12:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2019, 01:59 PM |#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice_guy75

Thanks dear, it worked, now I can use xposed along with banking apps. Can I remove the security patch module from magisk manager?

Well I never used this module, so I guess you can remove it.
(Only, I use the YAHFA variant of EdXposed. No idea if that could be significant)
22nd November 2019, 06:34 PM |#62  
nri_tech1183's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice_guy75

Thanks dear, it worked, now I can use xposed along with banking apps. Can I remove the security patch module from magisk manager? Attachment 4878693

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm on redmi note 7 pro rooted.
All is working good magisk etc and no safetynet issue.
* Already got SafetyPatch-v3 installed and working fine.

I tried installing edxposed by following this thread...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...tions-t3889513

After reboot my whatsapp got deleted automatically.

Magisk status: cts and basic integrity: false.

On every reboot some random app is getting vanished from my device.
Dont know why this behavior.
Uninstalled EdXposedManager-org.meowcat.edxposed.manager-4.5.2-452-release.apk

and cts and basic integrity: false.True

But still phone behaving crazy.. in locked state phones battery went down from 71 to 25% and phone was warm as well. battery stats showed no unusual behavior.

Tried EdXposedUninstaller.zip and while flashing twrp gives error:
Magisk is not installed!
Magisk is required for this mod!


Also, trying to flash same zip via magisk it says,

This zip is not magisk module
installation failed!!



I want to enjoy edxposed with magisk and safetynet pass. I want to use few xposed modules hence the urge/ necessity.

  1. Please guide me to first uninstall edxposed completely from my system so I can start afresh.
  1. Then tell me the exact steps to install edxpoed etc. and then do I need to install this HiddenCore Module_com.cofface.invader.apk
  2. Or should I follow these steps directly https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposed/issues/386
28th November 2019, 03:59 PM |#63  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nri_tech1183

Hi guys I'm on redmi note 7 pro rooted.
All is working good magisk etc and no safetynet issue.
* Already got SafetyPatch-v3 installed and working fine.

I tried installing edxposed by following this thread...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...tions-t3889513

After reboot my whatsapp got deleted automatically.

Magisk status: cts and basic integrity: false.

On every reboot some random app is getting vanished from my device.
Dont know why this behavior.
Uninstalled EdXposedManager-org.meowcat.edxposed.manager-4.5.2-452-release.apk

and cts and basic integrity: false.True

But still phone behaving crazy.. in locked state phones battery went down from 71 to 25% and phone was warm as well. battery stats showed no unusual behavior.

Tried EdXposedUninstaller.zip and while flashing twrp gives error:
Magisk is not installed!
Magisk is required for this mod!


Also, trying to flash same zip via magisk it says,

This zip is not magisk module
installation failed!!



I want to enjoy edxposed with magisk and safetynet pass. I want to use few xposed modules hence the urge/ necessity.

  1. Please guide me to first uninstall edxposed completely from my system so I can start afresh.
  1. Then tell me the exact steps to install edxpoed etc. and then do I need to install this HiddenCore Module_com.cofface.invader.apk
  2. Or should I follow these steps directly https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposed/issues/386

It's because Busybox module. Uninstall that module.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk
28th November 2019, 06:22 PM |#64  
nri_tech1183's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice_guy75

It's because Busybox module. Uninstall that module.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

No busybox installed except magisk.


Does magisk install any busybox by default?
28th November 2019, 06:31 PM |#65  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nri_tech1183

No busybox installed except magisk.


Does magisk install any busybox by default?

Look at the screenshot Busybox module is installed in the magisk, I myself tried it, it did the same thing with my contact app, my contact app vanished after installing busybox module.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk
29th November 2019, 05:57 PM |#66  
nri_tech1183's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice_guy75

Look at the screenshot Busybox module is installed in the magisk, I myself tried it, it did the same thing with my contact app, my contact app vanished after installing busybox module.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

What screenshot you referring to?

Right now I've formatted my phone and flashed new rom with all stock apps.

As soon as I install Magisk (no edxposed), the phone is loosing battery when its in pocket and is getting warm due to excessive battery drain. If phone isn't in pocket the battery seems ok and phone also isn't warm.

Double tap to Wake/Sleep is disabled.
No battery draining observed by any apps.
29th November 2019, 06:53 PM |#67  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nri_tech1183

What screenshot you referring to?



Right now I've formatted my phone and flashed new rom with all stock apps.



As soon as I install Magisk (no edxposed), the phone is loosing battery when its in pocket and is getting warm due to excessive battery drain. If phone isn't in pocket the battery seems ok and phone also isn't warm.



Double tap to Wake/Sleep is disabled.

No battery draining observed by any apps.

See the screenshot which you uploaded in your first reply.

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes