FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Modules' Requests Here!

6,214 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,917

By GermainZ, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 17th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th July 2015, 11:57 PM |#10001  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Request OR may be some app or xposed mod already exist:

I was to edit the default audio profiles. Currently, we can edit on 'General' profile the rest Silent, Meeting and Outdoor are not editable. I do not want to create a new profile I just want these to be edited.
5th July 2015, 02:56 PM |#10002  
Flag PVZ
Thanks Meter: 444

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxfl

Request:

Hey, I've tried MIUI V6 a while back, and for several reasons i left it, but i loved the way all notifications didn't appear on status bar. When i had notifications, 3 dots where shown there so i knew there were, but my status bar was not filled with 5-6 different icons (wich i think is not esthetic). Is there a way to get the same feature on Lollipop ?

I'm making some tests on a module that will do that.
5th July 2015, 04:19 PM |#10003  
Thanks Meter: 779

More
Slim recent tasks. Is there a module to show recent tasks on lollipop the way slimrom (I think) does? As a narrow list on the right hand side instead of in full screen mode?

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmstlist

I've asked before, but are any brilliant devs willing to try and update the source code of App Settings to work properly on 5.1? The original dev abandoned the project but it's one of the most fundamentally useful modules.

Do you know about this?
The Following User Says Thank You to android404 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift android404 Ad-Free
5th July 2015, 10:33 PM |#10004  
Thanks Meter: 636

More
Friends,

Can anyone plz tell me if theres an Xposed module to change the thumbnails view to list view of the "favorites"in the contacts in Galaxy s5 (SM-G900F)???
I personally prefer the list view more than the thumbnails view...
In case theres no module to do that, can anyone plz tell me a way to do that??

Thanks in advance

Sent from my S5 SM-G900F using Tapatalk 4 - Hassan K. Malik
5th July 2015, 11:13 PM |#10005  
Flag Washington Court House
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanM

Friends,

Can anyone plz tell me if theres an Xposed module to change the thumbnails view to list view of the "favorites"in the contacts in Galaxy s5 (SM-G900F)???

Thanks in advance

Theres no need for a module for this. Go into your "favorites", then hit your menu button on your device. There will be an option saying "grid view" or "list view"
The Following User Says Thank You to SLUDER4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SLUDER4 Ad-Free
5th July 2015, 11:26 PM |#10006  
Thanks Meter: 636

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUDER4

Theres no need for a module for this. Go into your "favorites", then hit your menu button on your device. There will be an option saying "grid view" or "list view"

Mate all I can see is :

Select
Remove from favorites
Help

Nothing more....

6th July 2015, 01:43 AM |#10007  

More
Quote:

Mate all I can see is :

Select
Remove from favorites
Help

Nothing more....

This is a problem among other galaxy s5 users. Unless you install another dialer app, you are out of luck.
6th July 2015, 02:31 AM |#10008  
Quote:

Friends,

Thanks in advance

As sluder4 said you don't need a module.
The Following User Says Thank You to faslane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faslane Ad-Free
6th July 2015, 02:57 AM |#10009  
Thanks Meter: 1,014

More
Can someone please make or suggest me something compatible to XMultiZone Status bar Clock because it doesn't work with 5.1

Thanks
6th July 2015, 09:04 AM |#10010  
Flag YVR
Thanks Meter: 710

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUDER4

This is a problem among other galaxy s5 users. Unless you install another dialer app, you are out of luck.

It's not specific just to S5, or to Samsung for that matter... I have the same issue on Sony Xperia ZL (stock LP 5.0.2). No way to change the favs display layout.
6th July 2015, 01:45 PM |#10011  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-Froggy

It's not specific just to S5, or to Samsung for that matter... I have the same issue on Sony Xperia ZL (stock LP 5.0.2). No way to change the favs display layout.

I know. I was just saying other users with the S5 have the same problem. And your problem could be just how its always been for that phone. Samsung used to have the list view option. Now It doesn't.
But my options are the only way to fix it unless you install a different ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xposed, xposed framework, xposed module

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)