FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Modules' Requests Here!

6,214 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,917

By GermainZ, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 17th June 2013, 12:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd July 2014, 01:45 PM |#6971  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reemar

here is what i need, i need a module that will change some values in build.prop but not for all of the apps, only for a few..
as like app settings can change some settings for some apps such as the locale..

i need to change the:
ro.build.target.country= from COM to IL but not for all apps, only for 1 or 2 apps, and the rest will still use the COM because when i change it to IL for all apps, it mess up some things in my phone..

thank you for who will help me..,
and if you ask why specifically i need it, is for i can add a supportive T9 dialer to my G2 in my language but without make the menus invisible..

Has somebody found a module which can do this. I am interested in something like this too.

For example i want to change "ro.product.device=" to another value. But just for one app.

Thanks
shiva-afk
2nd July 2014, 02:50 PM |#6972  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinuk

Attachment 2825256

Hey is there a module that could mod that clock like in this picture from gravitybox op, I would use that feature in gravitybox IF it would work with touchwiz roms.

All other customizations seems to work even if my touchwiz rom isn't supported, but not day in clock setting.

I'm not looking how to get it to be centered because that option works in gravitybox if I wanted, only thing that I want is how to add that day of the week next to my clock.

Is there module for this or could someone care to make it, I have galaxy s3 international running note ii port of 4.4.2 touchwiz rom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
2nd July 2014, 03:56 PM |#6973  
Flag Brabant.
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Quote:

Is there module for this or could someone care to make it, I have galaxy s3 international running note ii port of 4.4.2 touchwiz rom.

You can try XuiMod.

Send From A Devil3 - f2fs - Dualboot Jb4.3/cm11 Powered Machine
2nd July 2014, 05:55 PM |#6974  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Request:
Disable Quickpic left sidemenu. Its annoying and I dont want use any cloudservice and I open it sometimes by accident.
Thanks a lot!
2nd July 2014, 07:27 PM |#6975  
Thanks Meter: 2,031

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiva-afk

Has somebody found a module which can do this. I am interested in something like this too.

For example i want to change "ro.product.device=" to another value. But just for one app.

Thanks
shiva-afk

Quote:
Originally Posted by reemar

here is what i need, i need a module that will change some values in build.prop but not for all of the apps, only for a few..
as like app settings can change some settings for some apps such as the locale..

i need to change the:
ro.build.target.country= from COM to IL but not for all apps, only for 1 or 2 apps, and the rest will still use the COM because when i change it to IL for all apps, it mess up some things in my phone..

thank you for who will help me..,
and if you ask why specifically i need it, is for i can add a supportive T9 dialer to my G2 in my language but without make the menus invisible..

Working on it guys
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hamzahrmalik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamzahrmalik Ad-Free
2nd July 2014, 07:55 PM |#6976  
Flag Awesomeville, USA
Thanks Meter: 312

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWolf

I wish i could theme hangouts with pure back theme
Holo themer not allow that in this version

Search for Team BlackOut. They may have a blacked out version of hangouts. They black out a bunch of apps, not sure if this is one on their list.
The Following User Says Thank You to LifeAsADroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LifeAsADroid Ad-Free
2nd July 2014, 08:34 PM |#6977  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhof

You can try XuiMod.

Well I did dry that but how can I make it to show my clock like this "mo14:15"
Only thing what I got was "02 09:20" so it only told me that it is 2 July and changed my clock from 24h format to 12h format.

What I sought write in that custom clock format so I could have day and 24h clock.

2nd July 2014, 08:58 PM |#6978  
Flag Brabant.
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Quote:

Well I did dry that but how can I make it to show my clock like this "mo14:15"
Only thing what I got was "02 09:20" so it only told me that it is 2 July and changed my clock from 24h format to 12h format.

What I sought write in that custom clock format so I could have day and 24h clock.

You have to use a custom clock format.
Here is a link to start from.

http://developer.android.com/referen...ateFormat.html

The Following User Says Thank You to coolhof For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolhof Ad-Free
2nd July 2014, 09:21 PM |#6979  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhof

You have to use a custom clock format.
Here is a link to start from.

http://developer.android.com/referen...ateFormat.html

Thank you this really helped and now I have clock with day on top.

2nd July 2014, 11:54 PM |#6980  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Every time I upgrade a custom Rom I subsequently seem to have to reassociate individual custom ringtones with the contacts I originally assigned them to. Does anyone know of a mod to store that data across upgrades or, if not, have a go at solving it?
3rd July 2014, 12:20 AM |#6981  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qzone23

Is there or is it possible for someone to create a module that keeps your default apps set as default apps when you reboot?

This is a bug.

Could be a bug in your ROM, check the thread of your ROM. Or could be a bug in one of your apps.

Flush your /data aprtition (backup, to be able to restaure later eventually), start from scratch, and see if defaults work. If they work after reboot, the ROM is fine, and one of your apps is broken. Re-install your apps 10 by 10, reboot, and see which batch includes an app that breaks the phone. Restaure your backup, and you should have your bug back; freese apps 10 by 10, and reboot untill default works correctly.

There are many app manager that handle freesing; AppMaster is my favourite; but there are many other ones.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ninstallmaster
Freesing is fast, and works also for system apps. Freesing makes your phone faster; boot is a bit faster, but not that much. But on long term, the more apps you freese, the more battery you save. It is especially interesting when your phone is not rooted, and you can not remove-uninstall apps from system => you can disable apps you never use. Also, for apps I rarely use, disabling them saves CPU and battery, but, takes less than 5s to re-enable them; faster than a legacy install, and, all my user prefs in /data are safe.

I had the issue of loosing some defauts; usually, it affects only one defaut param, for one particular event; and the bug usually comes from one app that can handle this event. In my case, for 2 months, I was asked to choose my HOME launcher every time i tapped on home button; the issue was that one of my managers had a bug; not the one I used daily; an other one installed in the phone. Freese it, works. So, if your issue is about handling URL, freese all your browsers (in data and system).

Quote:
Originally Posted by nielowen

Every time I upgrade a custom Rom I subsequently seem to have to reassociate individual custom ringtones with the contacts I originally assigned them to. Does anyone know of a mod to store that data across upgrades or, if not, have a go at solving it?

Are songs stored in /data ? How do you update your ROM ? If possible, try to move your songs to /system, if the updater does not override the media folder. Some user data settings are deleted by updaters, or, can be lost if at some point, the new version is not smoothly migrated from older, or if the song is not found when the new version is activated (ie: when /data is not mounted: the new package will remember it could not find the song, and when /data get mounted later, it starts by recording in /data that it defaulted to a song in /system). In this case, having songs in /system can help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xposed, xposed framework, xposed module

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)