- Android 4.0 or higher.
- A recent version of Google Play Services.
- Any ROM (the module hooks into Google Play Services).
- You do not have installed and do not want to install Google Play Games.
I don't have Google Play Games installed, and I don't want to install it. Yet more and more games beg for it.
This module makes the begging stop. You won't see a prompt for Google Play Games anymore.
Note that this module has no UI. Just enable and disable it as needed.
Note that if you are an XPrivacyLua user, there is a XPrivacyLua hook named GMS.NoPlayGames that implements the same functionality as this module. You can download the hook directly from XPrivacyLua Pro's hook download pane. If you use the XPrivacyLua hook, do NOT use this module at the same time.
EdXposed users: Note that Google Play Services (com.google.android.gms) must be whitelisted (or not blacklisted) for this module to work. Doing so will enable Xposed for Google Play Services and will prevent passing SafetyNet.
Google Play Services Versions
- Works with 8.7.03 (8703436, 8703438), reported by @Fif_
- Works with 9.0.81 (9081438), reported by @jaydee77
- Works with 20.16.15, reported by @Fif_.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (omniROM)
- Android 7.1 Nougat (OxygenOS, LineageOS)
- Android 8.1 Oreo (LineageOS)
- Android 9 Pie (OxygenOS)
- The module is not working on KitKat and earlier. Reported by @mendelgordon and @Ksawery. Version 0.4 and later may now work on KK and earlier, please report success or failure
- Release 1.1, on May 27, 2020.
This is a minor update for GMS 20 compatibility.
- Now blocks Play Games dialogs with GMS version 20.15.16 and later.
- Still compatible all other GMS versions.
- Android Target SDK updated to 29 (Pie).
- Updated build tools.
- Release 1.0, on June 4, 2017.
This is a minor update for GMS 11 compatibility.
- Now blocks Play Games dialogs with GMS version 11.
- Still compatible with GMS version 10 and lower.
- Release 0.4, on May 6, 2016.
If this module didn't work for you in the past, please try it again, its core has changed and it will probably work now. That includes pre-Lollipop ROMS and arm64 platforms.
- Changed the way No Play Games hooks into GMS, increasing cross-GMS compatibility.
- Minor logging changes.
- Release 0.3, on April 3, 2016.
- Recompiled against Xposed v81.
- Release 0.2, on March 9, 2016.
- Shrank the APK size to a more reasonable 83kB by nuking the appcompat cruft from Android Studio. RLY.
- Release 0.1, on March 9, 2016.
- Initial release
https://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/c..._v7_b3827a.apk (on Xposed Module Repository)
No Play Games, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name: com.fifsource.android.noplaygames
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2020-05-27
Current Beta Version: 1.1
Beta Release Date: 2020-05-27
Last Updated 2020-05-28