- Use KMod FWA at your own risk.
- Readers, end-users, and downloaders of KMod FWA are responsible for their own actions.
- Readers, end-users, and downloaders of KMod FWA agree not to use for illegal actions.
- This disclaimer is subject to change without notice at any time for any reason.
- Independent customization of each section of the application.
- You can change color backgrounds, fonts and icons.
- New icons and ticks in differents sections.
- Customization different images of the application.
- Hiding unwanted elements or of little use.
- Direct access to module from within the application.
- Privacy options.
- Xposed Framework
- Android 4.0.3 or higher.
- From WhatsApp 2.19.258 or higher.
- KMod FWA only work on Android devices with an integrated theming. This means that you can change the appearance of your Android through some application integrated in the ROM itself.
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Jelly Bean
- Download the module and install.
- Activate it in Modules section of Xposed Installer, and reboot device (Normal restart, not quick).
- Open KMod FWA and accept root permissions.
- In Android 6.0 or higher, accept the storage and access permissions to the phone's book, or activate it from the application manager of your device.
- Make all the changes you want in Customization section.
- To see the changes made, click on the refresh icon
- To save a theme, go to the Backup section, or click the save icon
- To load a Theme, go to the Backup section, select the Theme you want to upload, and wait the message that the Theme has been loaded.
- Go to the Updates section, and Update the libraries. To check the latest available libraries, go to:
- If you are using EdXposed it is recommended to enable SE Linux in settings.
Instructions for installing Magisk, edXposed and KMod FWA on Android 8.0+
- Version 2.7.7 (Stable version):
Forum - XDA-Developers
- The customization is not applied correctly in the Settings section.
As I communicated a long time ago, now the Hooks update system (now called libraries) will not continue to update automatically. Updates will now be made on each version independently, and there will be no updates for all versions.
To update the libraries, you must enter the Updates section and click on the Update libraries option. At the moment, there will only be libraries for stable versions and beta versions published on weekends, however, in the link published below, I will publish all available versions of libraries in each version of KMod FWA.
List of available libraries: https://github.com/Krowne/Libraries
Place their themes on your SD card or internal memory, in the /KMod/Themes route. Make sure the directory exists before placing, if doesn't exist, open the module for create directories.
Download from the index of themes
KMod FWA, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name:
Current Stable Version: 2.7.7
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-30
Current Beta Version: 184.108.40.206
Beta Release Date: 2019-03-25
Last Updated 2019-10-11