- Use KMod FWA at your own risk.
- Readers, end-users, and downloaders of KMod are responsible for their own actions.
- Readers, end-users, and downloaders of KMod agree not to use for illegal actions.
- This disclaimer is subject to change without notice at any time for any reason.
- Independent customization of each section of the application.
- You can change color backgrounds, fonts and icons.
- New icons and ticks in differents sections.
- Personalized customization of different images of the application.
- Hiding unwanted elements or of little use.
- Direct access from inside the application to module.
- Privacy options.
- Xposed Framework
- Android 4.0.3 or higher.
- From WhatsApp 2.16.96 and 2.18.43 or higher.
- KMod FWA works for all devices till version 2.17.96. Higher Versions and betas only work on Android devices with an integrated theming.
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Jelly Bean
- Download the module and install.
- Activate it in Modules section of Xposed Installer, and reboot device.
- Open KMod and accept permisions of root.
- Make all the changes you want in Customization section.
- To see the changes made, click on the refresh icon, located to the top right.
- To save a theme, go to the Backup section, or click the save icon at the top of the application.
- To load an item, go to the Backup section, select the item you want to upload, and wait the message that the theme has been loaded.
- On Android 6.x, I recommend give permission to the application storage, from the application manager of your device.
- Version 2.6.8 (Stable version):
Forum - XDA-Developers
- If privacy settings are not applied. Clear cache in the KMod FWA Settings section.
Place their themes on your SD card or internal memory, in the /KMod/Themes route. Make sure the directory exists before placing, if doesn't exist, open the module for create directories.
Download from the index of themes
KMod FWA, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Xposed Package Name:
Current Stable Version: 2.6.8
Stable Release Date: 2018-03-13
Last Updated 2018-03-23