FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed][MOD][4.0+][14-08-2019] KMod FWA v2.7.6 - WhatsApp privacy & customization

979 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,462

By Krowne, Senior Member on 12th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Krowne: Compatible with Android 4.0.4 and higher supports.
29th December 2015, 12:15 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybhaskar

Instagram and Twitter may be the first one, coz I haven't seen it been Moded by anyone .... And we want customization at it's best :thumbup:

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them, but I can't promise anything, as this is just a hobby, and KMod take up the little time available.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free

29th December 2015, 06:02 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

An universal app themer module, for customize aplications? If you do mean about personalize Android, there are modules for do it, so I thought doing it, but I’m not going to do it for Android, because there are lots of versions and configurations of them.

If you are asking me about other aplications, tell me what do u prefer because I’m thinking do it.

Thanks for the response. Well actually i was talking about an integrated single app which can theme some particular apps. But your start with whatsapp is very good indeed and i hope the list will increase. I will certainly suggest some apps from my side.
On a side note earlier i used some of TBO blacked out apps.(They are truly great themers) but many of their apps have unofficial signatures (for e.g. Whatsapp) so verification, updates are difficult.
30th December 2015, 02:54 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Thanks. Works like charm except loading a saved theme doesnt seem to work.
Have to recreate the theme again.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
30th December 2015, 10:08 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockz1991

Thanks. Works like charm except loading a saved theme doesnt seem to work.
Have to recreate the theme again.

Check out these links:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=21
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=26
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
30th December 2015, 01:05 PM |#105  

More
Deleted
3rd January 2016, 05:40 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Please post themes on the post created for it :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...tsapp-t3233050
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
4th January 2016, 07:54 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Saving theme
First of all, thanks for this awesome Xposed Module. Imo the best way to customize your Whatsapp without breaking it.

However, I can't seem to save the theme I've created. I've disabled and removed the module (including reboot), and the followed your instructions given in previous post.
These are the exact steps I've taken (after (re)installing KMod):
- Loaded Black Mirror (Blue).kmod
- Modified some colours
- Applied with icon in upper right corner
- Saved as new theme and second time saved exactly as "Black Mirror (Blue)"
- Rebooted phone/ second time without reboot
- Loaded Stock theme
- Create own theme and save theme

The result, in my case, is still a .kmod file of 0 kb. Did I do something wrong (missed a step perhaps?) or do you have any other tips/ directions. I intend to upload my theme as soon as I can save it. Phone is Nexus 5 running stock 6.0.1.

Thanks in advance!
5th January 2016, 04:20 AM |#108  

More
Krowne,
Can add a feature to edit incoming call ui in the future update?
Thanks.

5th January 2016, 12:32 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoelAFCA

First of all, thanks for this awesome Xposed Module. Imo the best way to customize your Whatsapp without breaking it.

However, I can't seem to save the theme I've created. I've disabled and removed the module (including reboot), and the followed your instructions given in previous post.
These are the exact steps I've taken (after (re)installing KMod):
- Loaded Black Mirror (Blue).kmod
- Modified some colours
- Saved as new theme and second time saved exactly as "Black Mirror (Blue)"
- Loaded Stock theme
- Create own theme and save theme

The result, in my case, is still a .kmod file of 0 kb. Did I do something wrong (missed a step perhaps?) or do you have any other tips/ directions. I intend to upload my theme as soon as I can save it. Phone is Nexus 5 running stock 6.0.1.

Thanks in advance!

The steps aren't exactly these, you try to follow this order:
  • Copy one of the themes of the next link in the KMod/Themes directories on your SD card or internal memory.
  • If the directories don't exist, then there will KMOD, and then copy the theme in the specified path. (In your case, I recommend delete KMod directory before if it already exists, and create it with the application).
  • Open KMOD and load the default theme, then load one of the subjects you to added. (all this without updating the theme at any time).
  • Go to the customization section and perform color changes in some icons, or some sections.
  • Press the save icon and enter a name, then go to the directory where the items are stored and check that the saved file is not 0kb.
  • If the saved file is greater than 0 KB, then load the default theme and begin building your topic, and you should save it properly. If not, repeat the above process, but this time, saving the theme changed since the backup section.
  • If all else fails, the step of modifying elements loaded theme, try modifying other, so that when you save the topic, it is saved with more than 0kb.

Because they already are enough people that we come to this problem, I try to investigate why this happens, as it should work on all devices alike. But this I will do when he returns from holiday, because now I'm traveling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockz1991

Krowne,
Can add a feature to edit incoming call ui in the future update?
Thanks.

Yes, I have to add personalization in this section, but when I have time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
5th January 2016, 03:05 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

The steps aren't exactly these, you try to follow this order:

• Copy one of the themes of the next link in the KMod/Themes directories on your SD card or internal memory.
  • If the directories don't exist, then there will KMOD, and then copy the theme in the specified path. (In your case, I recommend delete KMod directory before if it already exists, and create it with the application).
  • Open KMOD and load the default theme, then load one of the subjects you to added. (all this without updating the theme at any time).
  • Go to the customization section and perform color changes in some icons, or some sections.
  • Press the save icon and enter a name, then go to the directory where the items are stored and check that the saved file is not 0kb.
  • If the saved file is greater than 0 KB, then load the default theme and begin building your topic, and you should save it properly. If not, repeat the above process, but this time, saving the theme changed since the backup section.
  • If all else fails, the step of modifying elements loaded theme, try modifying other, so that when you save the topic, it is saved with more than 0kb.

I followed every step, several times, with different pre-created themes from the list, and my newly saved theme is always 0 bytes.

Good thing I backed up KMod with Titanium Backup, so I was able to restore my previous modifications without a problem.

Great module, btw! Thanks.
5th January 2016, 03:16 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
update
it does not work properly on samsung galaxy s2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customization, customize, features, personalization, privacy, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)