FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed][MOD][4.0+][14-08-2019] KMod FWA v2.7.6 - WhatsApp privacy & customization

968 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,444

By Krowne, Senior Member on 12th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Krowne: Compatible with Android 4.0.4 and higher supports.
13th October 2015, 10:22 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How do you change the color of the navbar/statusbar?

13th October 2015, 04:17 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk 2
13th October 2015, 05:12 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exodius48

@Krowne Wow finally you release it. But why you remove support for whatsapp 2.12.5?

It will continue to support this version, but I will not follow developed further for this version of WhatsApp for being too old, and I will focus on developing current versions, because the versions 2.12.5 and 2.12.30 soon stop working, and I have no way of proving their development without risk of ban.

However, you still can download KMod 1.00 for WhatsApp 2.12.5 to 2.12.30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwiseman

How do you change the color of the navbar/statusbar?

Currently this option is not available, but you can use the Tinted Status Bar module to carry out this work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
13th October 2015, 11:32 PM |#14  
Flag Mannheim
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Very great module I almost played around with it an hour to get everything like i wanted Well since everything is working I just want to say thank you and I hope you will keep updating it if whatsapp makes bigger changes so that it wouldnt work any more =)
14th October 2015, 07:39 AM |#15  
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Minor Bug
Hello There,

First of all nice job,
second I'd like to post a small issue

The status bar does not change color when you change the color of the header.
like I said this is a minor issue, but it would be nice to have it fixed

below is the environment info:
Device: LG E960 Nexus 4
OS Version/Build: Lollipop 5.1.1 LMY48T
Whatsapp Version: 2.12.304
KMod Version: 2.0.0

ScreenShot

if you need more info please tell me
14th October 2015, 08:29 AM |#16  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Very nice module. Works fine. Except causes fc on mirrorlink lg g4. Disabling the module caused the fc to disappear.

Sent from my LG-H815 using XDA Free mobile app
14th October 2015, 10:08 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Prompt
Hello, first of all, thanks u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyk02

Hello There,

First of all nice job,
second I'd like to post a small issue

The status bar does not change color when you change the color of the header.
like I said this is a minor issue, but it would be nice to have it fixed

below is the environment info:
Device: LG E960 Nexus 4
OS Version/Build: Lollipop 5.1.1 LMY48T
Whatsapp Version: 2.12.304
KMod Version: 2.0.0

ScreenShot

if you need more info please tell me

The bug that you comment, not is a bug, as I said to @dwiseman, currently this option is not available, but you can use the Tinded Status Bar module to carry out this work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhtun01

Very nice module. Works fine. Except causes fc on mirrorlink lg g4. Disabling the module caused the fc to disappear.

That's normal, whenever you install, delete, enable or disable the module, you must of restart the device, otherwise you may have unexpected FC.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
14th October 2015, 10:13 AM |#18  
Flag Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Great work, run perfect on Xperia Z2 5.1.1.
The possibility to change color of "Writing..." in Chat screen, is implemented? Or I not find it, as well as "online status" in Conversations screen.
Thanks!

EDIT: Restore a saved theme not work. Says "loaded theme", but no apply the changes. With the file explorer, I see that themes are correctly in "Kmod/themes/".
14th October 2015, 10:56 AM |#19  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

Hello, first of all, thanks u.

The bug that you comment, not is a bug, as I said to @dwiseman, currently this option is not available, but you can use the Tinded Status Bar module to carry out this work.

That's normal, whenever you install, delete, enable or disable the module, you must of restart the device, otherwise you may have unexpected FC.

I did. Many times. I could not get rid of the FC for Mirrorlink. It only FCs once after reboot. Not subsequently.

14th October 2015, 12:10 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borz93

Great work, run perfect on Xperia Z2 5.1.1.
The possibility to change color of "Writing..." in Chat screen, is implemented? Or I not find it, as well as "online status" in Conversations screen.
Thanks!

EDIT: Restore a saved theme not work. Says "loaded theme", but no apply the changes. With the file explorer, I see that themes are correctly in "Kmod/themes/".

Yes, you can do so from two sites.

Customization > Interface > Header > Header > Color (Assign the color of the letters of the main header) and Active Set Color (Thus, the color is applied to all headers).

You can also do this directly in the section:

Customization > Conversations > Header > Status

If the themes are not applied, you can try several things.
  • I made sure to have root permissions when open the module.
  • Check that WhatsApp is closed, if it's not closed, you don't apply the change correctly (you can click the Apply Changes button located top right).
  • Make sure the module is active in the module list Xposed.
  • Whenever you install, remove, enable, or disable the module, you must restart your device.
  • Load the theme Stock, and then load another.
  • If all previous fails, delete the module and install a clean install by checking the above steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhtun01

I did. Many times. I could not get rid of the FC for Mirrorlink. It only FCs once after reboot. Not subsequently.

Always after rebooting the device you must expect this to finish loading, because if he gets immediately KMod this gives FC. This happens to me too, and I do not know why, I think it's because he has to finish loading Xposed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
14th October 2015, 12:35 PM |#21  
Flag Sevilla
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

If the themes are not applied, you can try several things.

• I made sure to have root permissions when open the module.
  • Check that WhatsApp is closed, if it's not closed, you don't apply the change correctly (you can click the Apply Changes button located top right).
  • Make sure the module is active in the module list Xposed.
  • Whenever you install, remove, enable, or disable the module, you must restart your device.
  • Load the theme Stock, and then load another.
  • If all previous fails, delete the module and install a clean install by checking the above steps.

Nothing, I have made two themes. Root, xposed and module works fine, except restore a saved theme. I've done a clean install, get de sucess mesagge, but nothing change. The only "theme" that yes restored, is stock.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customization, customize, features, personalization, privacy, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)