FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed][MOD][4.0+][14-08-2019] KMod FWA v2.7.6 - WhatsApp privacy & customization

968 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,444

By Krowne, Senior Member on 12th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Krowne: Compatible with Android 4.0.4 and higher supports.
30th July 2019, 10:35 AM |#2531  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hackermssharma

Waiting for pie support. 🙏 This is my fav. module

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using XDA Labs

Sorry, that's not something I can do, that has to be done by the developers of Xposed, or eXposed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free

30th July 2019, 02:53 PM |#2532  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Will we have the option to hide our online status (in my opinion, the best feature of the module) and the Status tab (useless, I love to hide it) in the next update?

In the meantime, I'm still using WhatsApp version 2.19.60 + KMod FWA version 2.7.5.1.
30th July 2019, 05:44 PM |#2533  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaisa

Will we have the option to hide our online status (in my opinion, the best feature of the module) and the Status tab (useless, I love to hide it) in the next update?

In the meantime, I'm still using WhatsApp version 2.19.60 + KMod FWA version 2.7.5.1.

Yes, I fixed and corrected these options the other day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
31st July 2019, 11:23 PM |#2534  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

Hi, I'd like to give a release date, but for now I'm still struggling with privacy options. There have been many important changes internally, so it is becoming difficult to find new code routes.

On the other hand, as I said a time ago, I'll have to change the system to update the Hooks, and I have decided, that now the updates of Hooks, will be done downloading the update manually, from within KMod FWA, therefore, updates to Hooks will no longer be carried out automatically when entering WhatsApp. I'm considering, to show a message when entering WhatsApp, in case there is an update of Hooks available, so that we can download it.

For the moment, the privacy option, seeing the last time of the others, but not seeing ours, will not be available, because the files have been deleted and replaced. This code was from @Surajkumar which I once asked permission to add to KMod FWA and adapt it. I have been investigating if I can find the new routines, but I haven't been successful.

Without further ado, remember that for the moment the Beta group is open, you just have to send me a private message a to explain how to participate in it.

Regards.

Thanks a lot for the clarification, @Krowne
It gives us hope!

---------- Post added at 03:49 ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 ----------

Quote:

Over the next two weeks, I will try to release an update before KMod FWA expires, so I'm working hard to finish it before this happens.

As I mentioned several messages ago, now the library update system will be different and will not be useful for all versions of WhatsApp (for now). Now, when entering WhatsApp, libraries will not be updated automatically, as this produced a loop on some devices, or simply didn't save the information correctly. Then, to update the libraries, you must enter KMod FWA to the updates section and click to download the libraries.

I have tried to make all the privacy options active, but to show the last connection of others and hide ours, it will not be available at the moment.

I have also deactivated options that are already predefined in WhatsApp, such as swiping to respond or stickers.

Possibly simplify several of the sections of the lists, so that they are all in the interface section, to configure customization faster and easier. What does this mean? Well, if for example we want to change the background color, the background color will be applied equally to all sections, except for the conversation window that will remain an independent section. The same will happen with texts, and complements. On the other hand the icons, I don't know if it will give me time, but the idea is that now all the icons have the same style all the interface, so that when we change an icon style, it applies to everything equally, thus saving a lot setup time.

Also in the future, the sections may be updated online, so that when something doesn't work, it can be deactivated or activated directly without having to download a KMod FWA update.

There will be much more news but for now these are the closest.

I know that, have been absent for many months, but I have been very busy, and the little free time I had, preferred to enjoy my life than to be locked at home in front of the computer. Anyway, I apologize for the delay, since I was going to start working in June, but I haven't started until a few days ago.

So nothing, just wait a little longer

Regards.

That's an awesome news. Privacy option is a must. We have options to customise the colours and themes using other apps. But privacy option is something we get only on your Mod. You don't have to apologise for living your life the way you want. Actually, your Mod gives us the option to decide whom to respond and when to respond without under any stress that our contacts would see us online or the read confirmation and expect us to reply to them immediately. Little they know that we have our own things to do in our lives besides glued to Whatsapp. It keeps all the dramas and misunderstandings away from our lives. Haha. The privacy options give us such freedom and choice. Highly appreciated. Keep up the good work, @Krowne

---------- Post added at 03:53 ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaisa

Haha Exactly my situation!
4th August 2019, 06:44 PM |#2535  
Flag Pune, India
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Krowne rocks 🤟
7th August 2019, 06:18 PM |#2536  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you very much! Your application is the best addition to whatsapp! Continue in the same direction.
12th August 2019, 02:45 AM |#2537  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Yes, I fixed and corrected these options the other day.

Thank you
How much do you need the new version of time?
12th August 2019, 11:39 PM |#2538  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:

Sorry, that's not something I can do, that has to be done by the developers of Xposed, or eXposed.

thanks for explaining the situation. so, did you or anyone else make a request in that direction?
14th August 2019, 05:27 PM |#2539  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
In a few hours, update.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 10:56 PM |#2540  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Arrow Update - KMod FWA v2.7.6
Version 2.7.6 (14-08-2019 - From WhatsApp 2.19.203):

N Added all privacy options again.
N Now you can add a button on the conversations screen to make phone calls.
N Restructured the icons section within the Conversations section.
N New method to update libraries (Hooks). They are now updated by selecting the Update libraries option, in the Updates section.
D Removed the Clear cache option in Settings (Now use the Update libraries option).
D Removed the automatic update of Hooks when entering WhatsApp (It didn't work correctly on some devices).
D Removed swipe to respond option (it's already active by default).
D Removed option to activate Stickers (it's already active by default).
D Removed option to replace the call button of WhatsApp by telephone calls (a separate button was added).
D Removed personalization of some screens of the Settings section (for now).
F Fixed other errors.
Download:

Repository Xposed
Forum - XDA-Developers

MD5: 043c64c2585b5df5ee23d1062e49a96b

Xposed Repository:

http://repo.xposed.info/module/kmod.xposed

ATTENTION!

As I communicated a long time ago, now the Hooks update system (now called libraries) will not continue to update automatically. Updates will now be made on each version independently, and there will be no updates for all versions.

To update the libraries, you must enter the Updates section and click on the Update libraries option. At the moment, there will only be libraries for stable versions and beta versions published on weekends, however, in the link published below, I will publish all available versions of libraries in each version of KMod FWA.

List of available libraries: https://github.com/Krowne/Libraries

Another point that many ask me is the compatibility with Android 9 and 10. The module works for some people who use edXposed, if you are one of the people that KMod FWA doesn't work, it's not something I can solve, it's something that Developers of edXposed should solve, for incompatibilities with your devices. Therefore, it's not that KMod FWA doesn't work because it is not compatible, it's compatible, but your device with edXposed and KMod FWA is not.

Note: The options to hide record audio and write don't work correctly in the latest beta versions.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 04:10 AM |#2541  
Flag Pune, India
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Now finally, I'll be able to update WhatsApp 😅. Thanks a lot man
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customization, customize, features, personalization, privacy, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)