FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed][MOD][4.0+][14-08-2019] KMod FWA v2.7.6 - WhatsApp privacy & customization

980 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,463
 
By Krowne, Senior Member on 12th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Krowne: Compatible with Android 4.0.4 and higher supports.
17th August 2019, 06:39 AM |#2561  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 304
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeshyams

Super tip. I did that and EdXposed recognized mod! I haven't the time to check fully but looks promising

Thanks again bud

Edit : Thanks for the tip. It works but I haven't yet checked privacy, the main thing I need

Thanks @Krowne, you rock!
 
 
17th August 2019, 10:43 AM |#2562  
Krowne's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,463
 
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation Module: NFS Injector
An important fact for everyone, if when restarting the device, KMod FWA stops working, you just have to enter in it, and click on the Apply changes button located in the Customization, Backup and Settings sections. Some testers notified me of this, and I remembered that they also mentioned it to me in the thread some time ago, and it seems that the solution is that.

Remember that for privacy settings, you have to update libraries. You have the list of compatible versions in this link:

https://github.com/Krowne/Libraries
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
17th August 2019, 11:17 AM |#2563  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there a way to turn off blue ticks? I know there is an option that says "Hide Read Confirmation" but that shows only one tick to the other person. I want to show them that I received the message but I don't want to give a read confirmation. Disabling it in WA itself is not an option as I want to know when others read my messages.

I'm using EdXposed Sandhook (v0.4.1.5_beta) on an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge running Lineage OS 16.0 and using stock WhatsApp (v2.19.216).
All in all this is a great mod so far. Keep up the good work.
17th August 2019, 02:42 PM |#2564  
Senior Member
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Corruption

Is there a way to turn off blue ticks? I know there is an option that says "Hide Read Confirmation" but that shows only one tick to the other person. I want to show them that I received the message but I don't want to give a read confirmation. Disabling it in WA itself is not an option as I want to know when others read my messages.

I'm using EdXposed Sandhook (v0.4.1.5_beta) on an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge running Lineage OS 16.0 and using stock WhatsApp (v2.19.216).
All in all this is a great mod so far. Keep up the good work.

Turn off delivery report should be the one controlling the number of ticks.

Read confirmation is color of the two ticks.

Maybe I'm wrong..
17th August 2019, 02:48 PM |#2565  
zipsu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
What exactly is preventing it from working on Android Pie? Latest versions of EdXposed aren't exactly great either, staying on an older version voids some bugs. Not many newer phones even have the option to use Oreo roms, so is this mod completely useless for them? Otherwise great module, loved it on my old Oreo device.
17th August 2019, 07:04 PM |#2566  
Privacy - Hide Connection is not working on Pie. My device is S8 Exynos. EdXposed recognises KMod. No crashes so far. After updating the library, there are no changes. I am shown as online to my contacts. On Whatsapp, there is no "eye" icon. The eye icon only visible inside KMod. Even that doesn't work. Any fix or solution, guys?
The Following User Says Thank You to Vorion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vorion Ad-Free
17th August 2019, 10:48 PM |#2567  
Senior Member
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

I have published this in the beta group, and now KMod FWA is working for some people who KMod FWA didn't work. If this works for everyone in the group, I will add this information to the main post.

Thank you very much for the information.

I confirm that it's also work for me. Installing NFS injector indeed solve the problem
18th August 2019, 06:00 AM |#2568  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks @Krowne

Avoid Deleted
it's Works, but no receive message informing what deleted.
18th August 2019, 01:50 PM |#2569  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooks06

Turn off delivery report should be the one controlling the number of ticks.

Read confirmation is color of the two ticks.

Maybe I'm wrong..

The thing is turning that one isn't just hiding the blue ticks. It hide the blue ticks and the received ticks for the other person. Even if I'm only enabling the read confirmation.
18th August 2019, 08:02 PM |#2570  
Krowne's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,463
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Corruption

Is there a way to turn off blue ticks? I know there is an option that says "Hide Read Confirmation" but that shows only one tick to the other person. I want to show them that I received the message but I don't want to give a read confirmation. Disabling it in WA itself is not an option as I want to know when others read my messages.

I'm using EdXposed Sandhook (v0.4.1.5_beta) on an Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge running Lineage OS 16.0 and using stock WhatsApp (v2.19.216).
All in all this is a great mod so far. Keep up the good work.

You have to get used to when you have problems, use the search engine, or consult the FAQs, and this "problem" by calling it somehow, is mentioned in the FAQs.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1772

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipsu

What exactly is preventing it from working on Android Pie? Latest versions of EdXposed aren't exactly great either, staying on an older version voids some bugs. Not many newer phones even have the option to use Oreo roms, so is this mod completely useless for them? Otherwise great module, loved it on my old Oreo device.

For many people it's running on Android Pie, using edXposed, and on Oreo, using Xposed or edXposed. Apparently if it doesn't work in edXposed, you have to install a module called NFS Injector, and if installing it doesn't work, you have to install edXposed by Yahfa.

I'm not using it, I'm using Xposed, so I only give you information about what I have been reading that the testers have been saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorion

Privacy - Hide Connection is not working on Pie. My device is S8 Exynos. EdXposed recognises KMod. No crashes so far. After updating the library, there are no changes. I am shown as online to my contacts. On Whatsapp, there is no "eye" icon. The eye icon only visible inside KMod. Even that doesn't work. Any fix or solution, guys?

What version of WhatsApp are you using? Have the libraries been updated correctly? Do the other module options work correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasr pen

Thanks @Krowne

Avoid Deleted
it's Works, but no receive message informing what deleted.

The warning messages had to be removed months ago when changing the WhatsApp code. I was investigating how to show notifications, but at the moment I have not found a solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
18th August 2019, 09:02 PM |#2571  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can use version prior to this 2.7.5.1beta version 2.7.6 I can't change contacts color to white when I apply black color in conversations. then you can not see the names porq is black too contacts the same without applying theme mi help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customization, customize, features, personalization, privacy, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes