FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed][MOD][4.0+][31-10-2019] KMod FWA v2.7.8 - WhatsApp privacy & customization

1,032 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,557

By Krowne, Senior Member on 12th October 2015, 06:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Krowne: Compatible with Android 4.0.4 and higher supports.
8th November 2019, 04:08 PM |#2781  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chooks06

If not scrolling, it will be the balloon as shown in your screenshot.

Are you now referring to the text in the conversation? That will controlled by the other options below the "Central Date".

Sorry if I am confusing you.

Now I am confused...
In the conversation 'screen' a balloon pops up when you scroll through the conversation with the date of that part of the conversation.
In that screen there is also a 'fixed' part with the date of the messages below that textblock (that scrolls up or down with the messages).
The latter I want to adjust colors for...
8th November 2019, 05:07 PM |#2782  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Happy

Now I am confused...
In the conversation 'screen' a balloon pops up when you scroll through the conversation with the date of that part of the conversation.
In that screen there is also a 'fixed' part with the date of the messages below that textblock (that scrolls up or down with the messages).
The latter I want to adjust colors for...

I attach screenshots to show the "fixed" balloon text color along with the setting.

I'm on a Note 3, running Pixel Exp ROM, 8.1 with corresponding Xposed and Magisk 19.4.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_KMod_FWA_20191108-235520.png
Views:	376
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	4870085   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_WhatsApp_20191108-235547.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	4870087   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_KMod_FWA_20191108-235619.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	4870089   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_WhatsApp_20191108-235633.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	4870091   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_KMod_FWA_20191109-000013.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	4870093  
8th November 2019, 05:24 PM |#2783  

More
Quote:

I attach screenshots to show the "fixed" balloon text color along with the setting.

I'm on a Note 3, running Pixel Exp ROM, 8.1 with corresponding Xposed and Magisk 19.4.

I changed that same setting, but somehow it doesn't change the color in whatsapp...
I'm on a OnePlus 6T with Magisk 20.1 and EdXposed 0.4.5.5.
Other settings (as far as I've noticed change fine)...
@Krowne,
Any ideas??
8th November 2019, 05:50 PM |#2784  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Quote:

I changed that same setting, but somehow it doesn't change the color in whatsapp...
I'm on a OnePlus 6T with Magisk 20.1 and EdXposed 0.4.5.5.
Other settings (as far as I've noticed change fine)...

Did you refresh after changing?

If you did, then something else could be going on..

Sorry for being unable to help.

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to chooks06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chooks06 Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 06:01 PM |#2785  

More
Quote:

Did you refresh after changing?

If you did, then something else could be going on..

Sorry for being unable to help.

Cheers!

Refreshed...
Changes the color of the balloon (at the top of the screen), but not the text between the messages...
11th November 2019, 11:24 AM |#2786  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Refreshed...
Changes the color of the balloon (at the top of the screen), but not the text between the messages...

Sorry, I have been reading all the posts and I do not understand what the problem is, because the way you explain it through the screenshots, you say it doesn't work, but I see in the screenshots that it does. Could you show the screenshots indicating the color that appears, and then tell me the color that should appear, and in the section where you are activating it?
11th November 2019, 12:02 PM |#2787  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

Sorry, I have been reading all the posts and I do not understand what the problem is, because the way you explain it through the screenshots, you say it doesn't work, but I see in the screenshots that it does. Could you show the screenshots indicating the color that appears, and then tell me the color that should appear, and in the section where you are activating it?

I took one of your screenshots to illustrate what I wanted to change.
In the attachment I pointed an arrow towards of which I want to change the textcolor.
The outline of the balloon changes, textcolor does not.
I tried every textcolor I could find, but none resulted in a different textcolor on this location.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191111-114542.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	4872957  
11th November 2019, 12:26 PM |#2788  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I took one of your screenshots to illustrate what I wanted to change.
In the attachment I pointed an arrow towards of which I want to change the textcolor.
The outline of the balloon changes, textcolor does not.
I tried every textcolor I could find, but none resulted in a different textcolor on this location.

Ok, that option is changed in Conversations > Text Format > Central Text > Central Date

If for you it's not changing, the cause may be your ROM since I know people, that precisely that text doesn't change, since it's ROM applies a color to that text by default. I think it was something related to the ROM Theme, and the truth is, I don't remember how they fixed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
11th November 2019, 12:35 PM |#2789  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

Ok, that option is changed in Conversations > Text Format > Central Text > Central Date

If for you it's not changing, the cause may be your ROM since I know people, that precisely that text doesn't change, since it's ROM applies a color to that text by default. I think it was something related to the ROM Theme, and the truth is, I don't remember how they fixed it.

That's too bad...
I'm using OxygenOS 10 Beta 1. It might be useful information for future reference...
12th November 2019, 03:50 PM |#2790  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello @Krowne,
I have been using your mod for about 2 weeks, and I wanna thank you for it.

But there is a ( Really) big problem with me in this mod....
Lots of time ( not always but it happens very much) when I close whatsapp and forget it for some time, there is no messages arrive to me, Then when I open whatsapp to send a message or do anything anything, Suddenly all the messages arrive to me...

I mean the messages don't arrive until I manually open the whatsapp application and see them all coming together...

This is A BIG problem because whenever someone sends me a message I will not know until I manually open Whatsapp.

This problem didn't face me before using the mod.

Any help please?

Edit : as an additional info for you, when this problem happens, and I open whatsapp and see messages coming, there is always there a notification on the notification bar saying (Whatsapp... Checking for new messagea), this notification don't always go away even I tried to swipe it from the notifications bar... Sometimes the way to remove it is to reboot the phone.
13th November 2019, 01:07 PM |#2791  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadpower

Hello @Krowne,
I have been using your mod for about 2 weeks, and I wanna thank you for it.

But there is a ( Really) big problem with me in this mod....
Lots of time ( not always but it happens very much) when I close whatsapp and forget it for some time, there is no messages arrive to me, Then when I open whatsapp to send a message or do anything anything, Suddenly all the messages arrive to me...

I mean the messages don't arrive until I manually open the whatsapp application and see them all coming together...

This is A BIG problem because whenever someone sends me a message I will not know until I manually open Whatsapp.

This problem didn't face me before using the mod.

Any help please?

Edit : as an additional info for you, when this problem happens, and I open whatsapp and see messages coming, there is always there a notification on the notification bar saying (Whatsapp... Checking for new messagea), this notification don't always go away even I tried to swipe it from the notifications bar... Sometimes the way to remove it is to reboot the phone.

It's happening to me lately too, but it's not a module problem, it's WhatsApp. Depending on which versions, it closes completely. What I'm doing lately, is to leave WhatsApp anchored in applications that should never be closed, and so this doesn't happen so much to me, although sometimes it happens to me, and as I tell you, it's not a module problem, therefore it's not something I can solve, sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customization, customize, features, personalization, privacy, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)