FORUMS

[Xposed][MOD][4.0+][31-10-2019] KMod FWA v2.7.8 - WhatsApp privacy & customization

1,041 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,619

By Krowne, Senior Member on 12th October 2015, 06:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Krowne: Compatible with Android 4.0.4 and higher supports.
31st January 2020, 09:43 PM |#2851  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy Lack of time
I'm aware that I'm not updating the libraries, but there are some errors, and I don't have time lately to update.

The project is not abandoned, but if stopped until you have some time (Maybe it's for a few days, or maybe for weeks).

I apologize to everyone for it.

I wish the days were of 34 hours...
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
5th February 2020, 05:20 AM |#2852  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deloj

Anyone know when whatsapp will release dark mode?

2.20.13 beta comes with dark mode

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using XDA Labs
13th February 2020, 07:20 AM |#2853  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you
Its really useful to setup whatsapp privacy settings. Thank you
14th February 2020, 02:39 PM |#2854  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I'm taking a little time to update the module.

Thanks for your patience
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 11:43 PM |#2855  
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Kmod error
15th February 2020, 12:16 AM |#2856  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drie93

Kmod error

yes, I noticed that too. Kmod doesn't work anymore, says it needs update.
15th February 2020, 07:32 AM |#2857  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 KMod FWA expiration.
Enter WhatsApp several times to apply the new expiration date. If it doesn't work, restart the device, go to WhatsApp and force the shutdown to download the update. But give it a few seconds when entering WhatsApp every time. Sooner or later you will end up updating the expiration date and you can continue using WhatsApp.

I didn't realize it before, and I didn't update the date before because of an oversight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 10:13 AM |#2858  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

Enter WhatsApp several times to apply the new expiration date. If it doesn't work, restart the device, go to WhatsApp and force the shutdown to download the update. But give it a few seconds when entering WhatsApp every time. Sooner or later you will end up updating the expiration date and you can continue using WhatsApp.

I didn't realize it before, and I didn't update the date before because of an oversight.

Woud you mind removing expiration dates and forced-crash-reboots (anti-theft, ya?) in this great piece of software? I don't think there's still enough interest in Xposed Framework modules to keep all these frustrating protections.
Please, think about it.
And always thanks for the support.

Ps: did you ever find a way to change the floating button color?
17th February 2020, 08:40 AM |#2859  
Flag Warangal
Thanks Meter: 20

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

Can you update the mod brother.....it's not properly working with latest whatsapp
The Following User Says Thank You to Rohith Pillalamarri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rohith Pillalamarri Ad-Free
22nd February 2020, 03:14 PM |#2860  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Any Update soon?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customization, customize, features, personalization, privacy, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)