FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Xposed][MOD][4.0+][14-08-2019] KMod FWA v2.7.6 - WhatsApp privacy & customization

981 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,465

By Krowne, Senior Member on 12th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Krowne: Compatible with Android 4.0.4 and higher supports.
22nd August 2016, 04:09 PM |#501  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btotaku

okay, i can find status bar in interface > extensions > tinted status bar, which will have no effect for me wether it's checked/unchecked
for the cursor/text in input field i am unable to find it unfortunately

Sorry, the text colour for text "Type a message", you can't change it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free

22nd August 2016, 04:14 PM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Okay, thx for clarification
26th August 2016, 01:14 AM |#503  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 132

Donate to Me
More
Hi @Krowne the mod doesn't work with the latest Whatsapp anymore... I updated this morning and the conversation became black text on black background...

Whatsapp version 2.16.246 that is
The Following User Says Thank You to jun_ng_1208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jun_ng_1208 Ad-Free
26th August 2016, 06:49 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jun_ng_1208

Hi @Krowne the mod doesn't work with the latest Whatsapp anymore... I updated this morning and the conversation became black text on black background...

I think everything except chat screen is working. The chat screen's text color is not changing.
26th August 2016, 06:26 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
For some reason just out the blue I cannot apply themes. Only stock theme is applied. Was able to do apply my custom themes a few days ago.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA-Developers mobile app
26th August 2016, 08:05 PM |#506  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jun_ng_1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by samnaction

I think everything except chat screen is working. The chat screen's text color is not changing.

Yes, the latest version of WhatsApp has changed some things, when I have time I will publish an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlegric2

For some reason just out the blue I cannot apply themes. Only stock theme is applied. Was able to do apply my custom themes a few days ago.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA-Developers mobile app

All has stopped working? It's been an after an update of WhatsApp? You have tried to follow the steps I repeated in many post, when KMod not work?
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 02:37 AM |#507  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 58

More
If I change the color of icon in this setting : customization>chats>icon>messages>READ
when I change the color then I save and refresh, the color isn't saved.
29th August 2016, 06:20 PM |#508  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunanulh

If I change the color of icon in this setting : customization>chats>icon>messages>READ
when I change the color then I save and refresh, the color isn't saved.

I'm currently in the latest version of WhatsApp 2.16.248, and KMod v2.3.9.3 (for beta testers only). And everything works correctly. That version of WhatsApp and KMod are you using?

This week I'll try to release the current beta version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 11:05 PM |#509  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

I'm currently in the latest version of WhatsApp 2.16.248, and KMod v2.3.9.3 (for beta testers only). And everything works correctly. That version of WhatsApp and KMod are you using?

This week I'll try to release the current beta version.

I use Whatsapp 2.16.225 and KMod 2.3.9.1
I don't know why. Maybe I did something wrong.
30th August 2016, 01:58 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 545

More
Hi guys, is there a way to theme the boxes of the "view contact info" screen? Everything worked and works perfectly, that's the only part giving me problem :s
31st August 2016, 11:00 PM |#511  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunanulh

I use Whatsapp 2.16.225 and KMod 2.3.9.1
I don't know why. Maybe I did something wrong.

Wait for the new version of KMod I'll post in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudjgaard

Hi guys, is there a way to theme the boxes of the "view contact info" screen? Everything worked and works perfectly, that's the only part giving me problem :s

You could send a screenshot of what you mean? I don't quite understand what you mean.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
customization, customize, features, personalization, privacy, whatsapp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)