Now i just created it myself because i was bored yesterday :>
Do you enjoy snoozing in the morning as much as i do? Hate how you always have to look at your phone to determine if you can snooze
one more time or not?
This tweak tells you the time, everytime you snooze your alarm. Actually, it can tell you about anything.
You can set your own text and use a variety of variables. (Currently there are only a few. More might follow, if people like this tweak - for example unread mail count, weather, etc.)
I tested this tweak on a Nexus 5, running 4.4.2 Stock.
Alarm Clock Plus should be working on about any Device and any version of Android that has the stock Clock app.
(Please let me know if it works for you or if you have any issues, thanks)
This only works with the standard Google clock!
Package: com.google.android.deskclock | com.android.deskclock
Currently the Interface is still pretty raw and ugly.
I will work on that soon. Also I have some ideas for more features, which I'm going to implement over time.
- Initial release
- Small bugfix (disable dismissed now working)
- added: Can hide icon from launcher
- added: Auto save settings on exit
- added: Voice speed control
- added: Voice language selector
- added some logging for debugging
- possible fix of the TTS not firing
- added: Support for CyanogenMod 11
(and possibly other roms that use the standard aosp clock app or derivates of it)
Thanks @pdcrzylazy for testing!
- added: Support for Android 4.4.3+
(Let me know if this still works on 4.4.2 and lower please)
complete rewrite of the module.
it should be much more stable and reliable now.
- added: Tasker support (You asked for it and here it is!)
- added: New Variables - %I (Hours 12h), %p (Am/Pm)
- changed: Settings - No more need to reboot the device after changing settings
- fixed: Test tasker-task on dismiss
- fixed: Forgot to shut down the TTS engine
- added: Check if your device/ROM is compatible
- added: Check if you have TTS installed
- added: Button to let you install more language files
- reduced package size
- fixed: Bug that broke the module on some devices
- added: Option to remove leading zeros for the time and date variables
If somehow you really like this tweak and want to support me, you can also buy this tweak from google play for little money
(This is the same version as the free one in the Xposed repo. It is just a donation package)
Alternatively you can click here to donate via paypal
- rovo89 for the Xposed Framework.
- MohammadAG for all of his source codes on github.