FORUMS

[MOD] Battery Light Disabler (CM12.1) - downtime, screen on

1,413 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,282

By moneytoo, Recognized Developer on 30th September 2015, 10:32 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
With this module, battery light will not shine when in downtime (Interruptions) or when the screen is on.

There's an option to disable notifications light during downtime but there's no such option for battery light.
The battery light also stays on when display is on even that's unnecessary as you usually see the battery icon in status bar (at least Samsung/TW devices turn off the led once you power on the display).
I will try eventually create proper patch for CM...

This module has been merged into new module http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...ks-cm-t3279109. Please check that module for any future updates.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moneytoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2015, 04:03 AM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Hello. First of all, thank you for this.
Can you implement it for notifications light too?
Let me explain.
On android 5.0, when we set "priority" or "none" mode, the notification LED did not flash. Google changed that on android 5.1. Now, even on these modes, the LED flashes. . This is very bad to use at night, when sleeping. The led disturbs. Can you please add an option to disable notification LED when on priority mode???

Thanks man.

By the way, I know CM has this. But AOSP and Samsung TW 5.1 don't have it...
The Following User Says Thank You to yurividal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yurividal Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 01:35 PM |#3  
Flag Metz
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wooooooaw... Battery Light Saber FTW !
12th October 2015, 03:04 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
this is exactly what i ever wanted but its not working on aosp 5.1.1 please help
16th October 2015, 01:22 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
@moneytoo
Please can you re-upload as both ways of downloading (from Xposed Repository through browser or through Xposed app) result in a file that is either reported as not a valid apk or gives a parse error when trying to install.

Thanks
17th October 2015, 10:25 AM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,282

Donate to Me
More
It for CM12.1. It's not compatible with Android 4.x or lower.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread