FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][Xposed] Burnt Toast

1,080 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,548

Post Reply Email Thread
Requires Xposed Framework!

Inspired by gabcas's Buttered Toast, this module adds the app icon to its Toast messages.

Screenshot:

Compatibility:
Should work on all devices unless heavily modified.

Download:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.m...dag.burnttoast

Source code:
Source code is here: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed-Burnt-Toast
You may not post it on the Play Store, whether for free or not.
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MohammadAG Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 01:42 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Talking
Once again, another unique xposed module from MohammadAG!

Just tried it on my Xperia L 4.2.2
It works.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to gerimis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gerimis Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 04:11 PM |#4  
Flag Cahors
Thanks Meter: 1,439

More
Alone Buttered and Burnt toast modules work fine but together there is a small layout problem.
Maybe can be correct otherwise note the incompatibility is to be used together...

Thanks for your nice work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-19-15-30-00.png
Views:	9293
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	2526032  
The Following User Says Thank You to Steph310 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steph310 Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 04:16 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 11,999

More
Awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauam Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 04:23 PM |#6  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 5,548

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph310

Alone Buttered and Burnt toast modules work fine but together there is a small layout problem.
Maybe can be correct otherwise note the incompatibility is to be used together...

Buttered Toast adds a TextView to the original toast which has a vertical layout. I change it to a horizontal layout so the icon is next to the top.

The incompatibility can't be easily fixed. Unless buttered toast adds the text to the existing text.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MohammadAG Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 04:27 PM |#7  
Flag Cahors
Thanks Meter: 1,439

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG

Buttered Toast adds a TextView to the original toast which has a vertical layout. I change it to a horizontal layout so the icon is next to the top.

The incompatibility can't be easily fixed. Unless buttered toast adds the text to the existing text.

Really not a problem!
2 nice modules and each one chooses!
The Following User Says Thank You to Steph310 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steph310 Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 05:08 PM |#8  
Flag Lower Saxony
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thanks, works fine.
But is it possible to limit the icon size in the next version ?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1390147392565.jpg
Views:	3069
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	2526074  
The Following User Says Thank You to warci For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift warci Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 05:35 PM |#9  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 2,495

More
Quote:

I noticed, it sucks that it's like that haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4rci

Thanks, works fine.
But is it possible to limit the icon size in the next version ?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

+1 on this. Titanium Backup is another "offending" app, although not this big it's definitely bigger than it should be.

Another top notch idea Mohammad.
The Following User Says Thank You to polobunny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift polobunny Ad-Free
19th January 2014, 09:32 PM |#10  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 13

More
now this is nice! tried buttered but uninstalled as text of app :-/ not required
icons make it sweet
cheers

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk
19th January 2014, 10:33 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph310

Quote:

@MohammadAG
You are the rockstar of xmodules. Thank for another nice addition. Do you think you will be adding Title option?
@Steph310
There is an easy and effective temporary workaround for this alignment issue. What works for me, is to install v1.0 of Buttered Toast. The text lines up nicely to the icon. (reminder to reboot)
The Following User Says Thank You to themadproducer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift themadproducer Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)