[MOD][XPOSED] CallShield

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By jgora, Junior Member on 8th January 2018, 10:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th September 2019, 02:02 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
This module seems to work great so far! Unfortunately, the "Call Blocked" notifications are really annoying. Is there a way to suppress them? I've tried using 3rd party apps to block the notifications but none of them are working. Even setting the Notification options to "Blocked" using the system App Info settings won't block them. It just occurred to me that these notifications are actually coming from the Phone app, not the CallShield app... still, I hope I can find a way to get rid of them.
2nd October 2019, 05:59 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigoelectric

This module seems to work great so far! Unfortunately, the "Call Blocked" notifications are really annoying. Is there a way to suppress them? I've tried using 3rd party apps to block the notifications but none of them are working. Even setting the Notification options to "Blocked" using the system App Info settings won't block them. It just occurred to me that these notifications are actually coming from the Phone app, not the CallShield app... still, I hope I can find a way to get rid of them.

It is Callshield who is showing that notification, from the xposed hook of Phone app. I will add a "Silent mode" option to Callshield for not showing that "annoying" notifications.
2nd October 2019, 06:31 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
@vertigoelectric Try 1.0.38 version with "Silent mode" option and let me know
26th November 2019, 05:55 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Whitelist not working
I have an older phone (Galaxy S4 with android 5.0.1) and the "whiltelist" mode blocks all calls even if they are in my contacts list. Any way to get this to work? I was using RCB (root call blocker) but that stops working with xposed being installed.
13th December 2019, 04:31 PM |#15  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creatorsal

I have an older phone (Galaxy S4 with android 5.0.1) and the "whiltelist" mode blocks all calls even if they are in my contacts list. Any way to get this to work? I was using RCB (root call blocker) but that stops working with xposed being installed.

Verify that "Global lock" option is not selected.
Maybe your contacts are saved with country prefix?
11th January 2020, 12:13 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Is it possible to introduce the possibility of blocking calls only on certain days of the week and at certain times?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)