By jgora, Junior Member on 8th January 2018, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th March 2020, 05:17 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 5,337

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgora

It's working with starts-with pattern, so every call with starting with that prefix included in block list, will be blocked
This behavior can be disabled with Exact matching option.

You have private messages disabled. Anyway I can get source code and improve your app? Message me please.
20th March 2020, 11:37 AM |#22  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Why is there a service constantly running when I am using the xposed method to block the calls? This is nice, I wish the source was released so I can make it better, but I don't understand why there needs to be a service running when xposed is enabled....

You are right, it's not necessary. Futures releases will not start a service in Xposed blocking mode.
20th March 2020, 11:42 AM |#23  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

You have private messages disabled. Anyway I can get source code and improve your app? Message me please.

The source code is not public yet. Someday I will review all the content to delete any private data.
25th March 2020, 08:00 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

I will try to include Tasker/Locale/Llama integration for activating it in whatever condition someone would need.

@fede91it try 1.0.41 version if you are interested in it.
29th March 2020, 10:28 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 5,337

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The source code is not public yet. Someday I will review all the content to delete any private data.

Im just trying to help you out man. Its a very nice simple call blocking tool and it needs some work. Instead of me writing my own, I would like to improve yours. Otherwise, I will write my own.

Im not looking for money or rights or anything like that. Any changes I make I will send back to you and you will release the app. I won't have anything to do with that part.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)