Features over 30 actions, including:
- Back, forward, refresh, new tab, new incognito tab, close tab
- Bookmarks, history, add bookmark, request desktop site, find in page
- Share, scroll to top & bottom, full screen, voice search, next/previous tab
- Customise trigger positions, trigger area size and pie menu size
- Changes colour to match the web page theme colour
Given the number of Chrome builds and forks, I can't promise everything works on all versions. Please report any problems you have, along with an Xposed log and how to reproduce the issue. I may also need the version of Chrome you are using to help debug an issue. Be aware that updating Chrome may break stuff, I will try to update ASAP if anything does break after an update.
- Proguard obfuscation has been enabled on Chrome versions 67+. This has broken some functionality including a few custom actions and probably won't be fully fixable.
- Reported to be fixed as of v0.7.4 - This module can sometimes cause crashes of some apps on launch (Discord, Colornote, Instagram, Play Services have been reported). If you're having this issue please post logs. Running the following has been reported to fix the issue for some apps:
adb shell cmd package compile --reset packagename
If you want to request a feature, leave feedback or ask a question, please post here.
Xposed Repo Download
Video demo - thanks to Chris Nacca
- Obviously requires Xposed Framework
- Install module from Xposed Installer
- Ensure ChromePie is installed on internal memory (only applies to devices with external storage)
- Activite module and reboot
- Open ChromePie and configure as desired
- Restart Chrome
- Touch the edges of your screen to open the pie menu
- Have fun browsing the web with ease
- rovo89 for the Xposed Framework
- AOSP for the original pie controls source
- The people at Google for making Chrome open source