Included sound effects
- "He's dead, Jim" - Leonard McCoy from Star Trek TOS
- "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that." - HAL9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey
- "Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word" - Dennis Nedry (Newman) from Jurassic Park
The trimmed versions of these sounds are copied to the external storage directory in folder /soundfx.
In-app selector is also included to use your own sounds.
- Android 4.0+ with root
- Xposed Framework installed
- Download apk from Xposed Module Repository
- Install module as a normal apk
- Open Xposed Installer and click checkbox to enable
- Reboot device to activate module
v1.0 - Xposed Module Repository
Tips & Hints
To include the name of the not responding/crashed app in your custom error dialog, use %1$s (percent sign, number 1, dollar sign, lowercase s).
Changes requires soft reboot to activate.
Certain types of app crashes on some tested devices have a few second delay playing the sound effect
Some devices will not play the sound clip for the in-app crash test button
I try my best to thoroughly test everything I publish, but given the staggering number of devices, ROMs, and apps I cannot make any guarantee that something will go wrong. Use at your own risk!
This module is open source software, available on my Github page, licensed under the Apache 2.0 license
If you are a developer and want to contribute, fork the repo and submit a pull request.
- @rovo89 and @Tungstwenty for Xposed framework
- @iPaulPro for the @aFileChooser library
- The entire XDA community for being awesome.
- If you find this useful, click thanks!
- If something is broken, let me know and I'll try my best to fix it!
- If a feature is missing, suggest it and I'll try to add it!