What is CustoMIUIzer?
CustoMIUIzer module contains a variety of mods that will provide additional functionality to your MIUI device.
You have to have (Ed)Xposed Framework installed to use these mods. For more info about Xposed refer to the original thread or github repo of EdXposed (for Android 8-9 if official doesn't work).
Latest EdXposed version with resource hooks support should be used!
How to use CustoMIUIzer?
First you must have (Ed)Xposed Framework installed. After that enable CustoMIUIzer module in (Ed)Xposed Installer, set up mods you like and select 'Soft Reboot' from menu.
CustoMIUIzer supports settings backup and restore using local backup on SDCard/internal storage (find it in main window's menu).
It also supports automatic Google cloud backups (Android Backup Service).
Module was written, tested and is mainly intended for MIUI 10 on Android 9.
Mods are not guaranteed to fully work on any other versions, especially lower MIUI versions.
APK installation is limited to Android 7+.
List of mods
Autogenerated list based on latest git files is available here:
You can send a detailed report with a description of your problem from CustoMIUIzer itself or create new issue on issue tracker.
- [New] Show notifications on lock screen even after it's dismissed and then opened again
- [New] Open app info and force close app from its notification menu
- [New] Do not show icon with 3 dots in system area when notification icons are hidden
- [New][Quick Settings haptic feedback] Light/strong vibration options
- [New][Full screen navigation gestures] Back gesture area height
- [New][Android 8+] Change number of notifications from one app that triggers auto grouping
- [Fixed][Theme background opacity] Separated from notification drawer background blur
- [Fixed][Detailed network speed indicator] Excessive left padding
- [Fixed][Compact notifications] Opacity bug after opening notification drawer
- [Fixed] Better handling of mods' errors
- Less cluttered module settings, new indication of dynamic mods
- [New] Compact notifications
- [New] Enhanced Hidden apps
- [New] Hide apps from recent tasks list
- [New] Quick settings haptic feedback
- [New] Toggle module's launcher icon
- [Fixed] Fade screen rotation animation
- [Fixed] Vibration in mods respects "Vibrate on tap" system setting
- [Fixed] Module UI bugs
- [New][Expand notifications] Black & white list
- [New][Control input cursor] Option to swap cursor moving directions
- [New][Hide mobile network type] Hide completely or only when not connected
- [New] Do not hide status bar clock on home screens with clock widgets
- [New] Allow installing older app version on top of a newer one
- [New] Action to open system power menu
- [New] Brand new fast access icon
- [Fixed][Android 7] Enhanced toasts
- [Fixed] EdXposed Manager detection
- [New] Darken MIUI launcher folder background
- [New] Unlock MIUI launcher grids from 3x4 to 6x7
- [New] Number of columns in MIUI launcher folders
- [New] Screen rotation animation (none or fade)
- [New] Open notification drawer automatically on notifications from selected apps
- [New] Display album art of currently playing track as lock screen wallpaper
- [New][Better popup notifications] Do not dismiss popups automatically
- [New][Better popup notifications] Swipe down from popup to open notification drawer
- [Fixed][Disable screen lock] Selecting multiple trusted Wi-Fi networks
- [New] Dynamic screen lock (disable completely, require only once after boot, disable on trusted Wi-Fi networks; bypass lock screen too)
- [New] Detailed network speed indicator (incoming/outgoing traffic speeds and icons, low speed threshold for different indication)
- [New] Network speed update interval
- [Fixed] Override swipe up action in launcher (search usually) with mod's action
- [Fixed] Additional check whether scanner is currently used or not in fingerprint actions mod
- [New] Customizable double tap and long press delays for fingerprint actions mod
- [Fixed] Quick flashlight
- [New] Action to switch to previous app for navbar buttons and fingerprint scanner
- [New] Optional vibration on volume keys long press action
- [New] Customizable actions for single/double/long press on fingerprint scanner while screen is on
- [New] Option to disable screen light up on charge in all cases or only when there is no charging animation
- [New] Define how long screen should be kept on after charging animation starts
- [New] Actions to open notification drawer/quick settings/recent apps do toggle instead of just opening when possible
- [New] Volume steps multiplier
- [Fixed][Compatibility] MIUI 10.3
- [Fixed] Screen off animation duration
- [Fixed] No screen light up on charge (including wireless)
- [New] No screen light up on headset connection
- [Fixed][Compatibility] Loading module settings on devices with encrypted storage. Backup settings before updating to this version, they will be reset to defaults!
- [Fixed][Compatibility] Additional app details
- [Fixed][Compatibility] Quick flashlight
- [Fixed][Compatibility] Volume keys media actions
- [Fixed][Compatibility] All mods with customizable actions/toggles
- [New] Two additional buttons on navigation bar with customizable actions
- [New] Themed notification drawer background opacity
- [New] Remove mobile network type icon from status bar
- [New] Increase right margin for traffic speed indicator
- [New] Display seconds in the status bar clock
- [New] Always show notifications fully expanded
- [New] Media actions for Volume Up/Down long press when screen is off
- [New] Background blur intensity in recent apps and notification drawer
- [Moved] "Control input cursor" mod was moved to Controls section, requires reactivation
- [New] Configure separate volume for rings/notifications/system sounds in Settings
- [New] Move text input cursor using volume keys
- [New] Double tap on lockscreen to sleep
- [Fixed][Android 7.0+] Module initialization, actions for toggles. Mods are not guaranteed to work.
- [Fixed] Fast access icon on some devices
- [Fixed] Update check
- Initial release
Xposed Module Repository
Git repo release page
CustoMIUIzer is an open source project.
Sources are provided under GPLv3 license.
CustoMIUIzer, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://code.highspec.ru/Mikanoshi/CustoMIUIzer
Xposed Package Name: name.mikanoshi.customiuizer
Current Stable Version: 1.5.3
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-16
Last Updated 2019-05-16