miui kill background apps

What's that?

11th September 2019, 02:15 PM |#1192  
Thanks Meter: 404

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

What's that?

is this option on every app info page.Is called battery saver.On previous miui versions,it was on developer settings.When you could choose it from there,it was taking effect to whole system.Now you have to set one to one app individually.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-09-11-16-11-40-360_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	4818173
11th September 2019, 02:21 PM |#1193  

More
also I think a switch on statusbar with this function,would be very usefull for all of us!!!
https://www.howtogeek.com/242073/how...ed-on-android/
(sorry if I double posted,but tapatalk is badly unstable)
11th September 2019, 02:33 PM |#1194  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia
Thanks Meter: 4,253

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos25k

also I think a switch on statusbar with this function,would be very usefull for all of us!!!

You can bind it to any button/gesture, action is Launch activity > Settings > Notification log.
I have to find icons for QS tiles, that's the hardest part))
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikanoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikanoshi Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 02:51 PM |#1195  

More
Thanks.If u finally try this,I hope there we can find all our missed notifications .Because miui is not good at this.Sometimes notifications come even after hours.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Btw,I hust successfully set double press fingerprint as notifications log.It's ok for me!But when pressing an app's notification,just a log file opens.So my request will be to open specific app when pressing on it.Also removing systems apps would be better,because they fullfill the whole log with unnecessary notifications.
11th September 2019, 03:04 PM |#1196  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Do you have any insight why wipe dalvik fixes some mods which break when I reboot? Somewhat tedious process if I have to restore stock boot, wipe cache/dalvik, do a clean boot, restore magisk boot, reboot again (else I run into a weird issue where system becomes incredibly laggy if booted during dalvik rebuild if magisk is installed) And logs didn't help much either.
11th September 2019, 03:06 PM |#1197  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipsu

Somewhat tedious process if I have to restore stock boot, wipe cache/dalvik, do a clean boot, restore magisk boot, reboot again

Why do you have to do it?
11th September 2019, 03:09 PM |#1198  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

Why do you have to do it?

Because if I don't, taps literally have like a 5-10 second delay before anything is registered, fingerprint sensor doesn't activate instantly, forget about opening any apps, again an issue I didn't encounter on a friends Mi 9SE. But if I do the first boot without magisk.. things are fine and I don't know why.
Also remembered, that if I don't do this, dalvik seems to be getting a rebuild every time I reboot, so no nice 20 second reboots, It'll be 3-4 minutes every time.
11th September 2019, 03:57 PM |#1199  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipsu

Also remembered, that if I don't do this, dalvik seems to be getting a rebuild every time I reboot, so no nice 20 second reboots, It'll be 3-4 minutes every time.

Try YAHFA/SandHook and downgrade to 4.3.7.0 (the last version without the bug when updating already active module).
Also examining full logcat during boot should give some ideas
13th September 2019, 04:23 AM |#1200  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
So I'm running this on a Redmi Note 7 Pro, most of the mods work fine but some mods such as the lock screen shortcut ones cause the device to BOOTLOOP and what not. Had to wipe partitions manually to fix.. any chance you can get this fixed? Also I manually had to uninstall the module as it caused a BOOTLOOP again when j flashed Magisk. Now I'm just using it without the lock screen shortcut mod. Everything else is perfect tho amazing work! Also can you add another donation amount (a small quantity?) I have some Google Reward balance and would like to donate it to you.
13th September 2019, 02:50 PM |#1201  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Hi! I thought of a new feature you might be interested to implement. Is it possible to make the 'swipe and hold from edge to switch app' option actually cycle through all of the recent apps instead of just the previous one?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)