30th September 2019, 04:49 AM |#1291  
Flag patna
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1153

Worked.
I thought that this will not work since it is not updated.
30th September 2019, 08:57 AM |#1292  
Flag Enschede
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gautamajay52

Worked.
I thought that this will not work since it is not updated.

Its a simple piece of code that works on almost all roms. So it doesn't need to be updated i guess🤷🏼
1st October 2019, 11:41 AM |#1293  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
The "Restart System-UI" option at the Advanced Reboot Menu doesn't restart the status bar-lockscreen-etc for me, but only the wallpaper for a brief moment. Just thought of reporting that :P
1st October 2019, 02:59 PM |#1294  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia
Thanks Meter: 4,360

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyEngine

The "Restart System-UI" option at the Advanced Reboot Menu doesn't restart the status bar-lockscreen-etc for me, but only the wallpaper for a brief moment. Just thought of reporting that :P

Yeah, I'll fix that
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikanoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikanoshi Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 10:00 AM |#1295  
Flag Alappuzha
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlf55

Hi Dev, just here to report not to complain as i know you make your module for "stable" build and i'm on latest MIUI 11 9.9.26 Eu. rom for MI 9T based on android 10 (clean flashed)

only one bug for me (mod i use):

-Media slider not working (was working on the weekly 9.8.15 based on android 9)

I've sent a detailed report via the module for that

More of that , you compiled a "custom" sudo hide 1.28.1 that isn't working at all on this rom too.

Which xposed u r using? I tried to use ed xposed. It gives me bootloop on android q. Can u share the details?

Now im using Taichi magisk version. This module works fine except some features. I dont know if its related to the taichi magisk. Thts why i asked which xposed u r using on Android 10?

Anyone using this on Android 10 please share details of xposed version you guys are using.. thanks

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
4th October 2019, 04:44 PM |#1296  
Thanks Meter: 175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harish_hpd

Which xposed u r using? I tried to use ed xposed. It gives me bootloop on android q. Can u share the details?

Now im using Taichi magisk version. This module works fine except some features. I dont know if its related to the taichi magisk. Thts why i asked which xposed u r using on Android 10?

Anyone using this on Android 10 please share details of xposed version you guys are using.. thanks

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

There's a canary build you can grab on exposed manager to flash on magisk 0.4.5.5
The Following User Says Thank You to tlf55 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tlf55 Ad-Free
5th October 2019, 05:54 PM |#1297  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I really appreciate your work man! Is it possible to hide icon labels on future builds?
5th October 2019, 05:56 PM |#1298  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia
Thanks Meter: 4,360

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBluee

I really appreciate your work man! Is it possible to hide icon labels on future builds?

Done already, will be in the next release.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikanoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikanoshi Ad-Free
5th October 2019, 06:40 PM |#1299  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

Done already, will be in the next release.

That's awesome! Definitely going to donate soon. Awesome work and awesome developer! 👍
6th October 2019, 05:06 PM |#1300  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I recently updated to miui 11 based on android 9, and, as another user said, everything works in your module except media position slider in notifications, which doesn't appear at all. Also, toast notification icon is not properly aligned vertically when the message is only one line, but that is just cosmetic and nothing important. When the toast has two or more lines, then the app icon is vertically aligned in the middle, like before. Still, it's awesome that everything else in the module works in miui 11 as well!
7th October 2019, 02:49 PM |#1301  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Ok. On Xiaomi mi9 android 10 and miui 11 9.9.27 Xposed and this module working.

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)