FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][XPOSED][2.1.0] CustoMIUIzer - Customize your MIUI ROM

3,549 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,470

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mikanoshi: If you want to use module with EdXposed's App list mode, don't install or update it from Google Play Store.
14th January 2020, 07:10 PM |#1821  
Thanks Meter: 419

More
[I have installed edxposed at magisk, the framework says it is working, I also installed customiuizer but when I open the app it says the xposed framework is not working. I couldnt figure it out.
Use riru yahfa instread and xposed manager (not installer) is faster!
The Following User Says Thank You to kos25k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kos25k Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 12:14 AM |#1822  
Flag Somewhere in France
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by selimsagol

I have installed edxposed at magisk, the framework says it is working, I also installed customiuizer but when I open the app it says the xposed framework is not working. I couldnt figure it out.

Can someone please help?

Android 10... You have to use a modified magisk read a few pages up they gave a work around that working

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to soza971 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soza971 Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 09:42 AM |#1823  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 570

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soza971

Android 10... You have to use a modified magisk read a few pages up they gave a work around that working

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 en utilisant Tapatalk

Alternatively you can also use canary version of edxposed which works with latest official magisk.
The Following User Says Thank You to eliezerjk90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eliezerjk90 Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 11:23 AM |#1824  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos25k

[I have installed edxposed at magisk, the framework says it is working, I also installed customiuizer but when I open the app it says the xposed framework is not working. I couldnt figure it out.
Use riru yahfa instread and xposed manager (not installer) is faster!

I tried yahfa but the result was bootloop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliezerjk90

Alternatively you can also use canary version of edxposed which works with latest official magisk.

Yes, I have tried canary and it worked, but when I install the canary version safenet detects. I couldnt find a solution for that issue.
15th January 2020, 12:05 PM |#1825  

More
Or just use magisk 19.4 as i do bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to kos25k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kos25k Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 12:07 PM |#1826  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 570

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by selimsagol

I tried yahfa but the result was bootloop.

Yes, I have tried canary and it worked, but when I install the canary version safenet detects. I couldnt find a solution for that issue.

By me it works. Just need to blacklist some service. Sometime safetynet in magisk show fail at first attempt but if I try again it passes. Don't know if it's a bug on canary.
The Following User Says Thank You to eliezerjk90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eliezerjk90 Ad-Free
18th January 2020, 04:09 PM |#1827  

More
We all know this mod is among the best of the best out there.But as mod' options have become endless,i would like to suggest option somehow to mark our frequently used settings inside mod,as favourites and then somehow to move them inside a list with favourites,so we can access more quickly.
18th January 2020, 05:02 PM |#1828  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos25k

We all know this mod is among the best of the best out there.But as mod' options have become endless,i would like to suggest option somehow to mark our frequently used settings inside mod,as favourites and then somehow to move them inside a list with favourites,so we can access more quickly.

Why do you change mod settings so frequently?) Most mods are designed to be configured once.
18th January 2020, 10:18 PM |#1829  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, czech translate is on work or not ?
18th January 2020, 10:52 PM |#1830  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek89

Hello, czech translate is on work or not ?

Not to my knowledge, should I enable it here?
https://customiuizer.oneskyapp.com/a...project/335607
19th January 2020, 08:58 PM |#1831  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
CustoMIUIzer 2.1.0
  • [Improved][Extended notification menu] Always open MIUI-styled app info
  • [Improved][Android 9+] Better app list (black/white list) mode support (but not perfect, so warning will remain)
  • [Fixed] No vibration on fingerprint authentication failure
  • [Fixed] Crash in snoozed notifications list
  • [Fixed][Missed call reminder] Stop playing ringtone when missed call notification is dismissed
  • [Fixed][Compact notifications] Wrong height of action buttons in some notifications
  • [Fixed][Status bar gesture controls] Mod was broken on older Androids after some recent changes
  • New holiday design 🐀 🏮
  • Android 10 compatibility:
    • No screen light up on charge/headset connection
    • No password after boot
    • Disable screen lock
    • Orientation lock
    • Media position slider
    • Disable overscroll
    • Hide from recents
    • Toasts display duration
    • [Fingerprint authentication] Vibrate on success, no vibration on failure, turn screen on after failure
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mikanoshi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mikanoshi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)