FORUMS

[MOD][XPOSED][2.2.1] CustoMIUIzer - Customize your MIUI ROM

3,663 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,563

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mikanoshi: If you want to use module with EdXposed's App list mode, don't install or update it from Google Play Store.
17th May 2020, 03:01 AM |#2191  
Thanks Meter: 266

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

What do you need that for? Just disable mods like all normal people

I've disabled all the launcher mods, but still on miui 12 using customiuizer it replaces floating window feature with split screen. So may be if there's a switch for every mod category, it might work.
And yes i know you have said that customiuizer isn't yet working with miui 12 but all the cool features i use are working except that floating window problem.
Please consider it and if possible add this feature. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200517_072741.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	5020485  
17th May 2020, 04:47 PM |#2192  
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush.gl

I've disabled all the launcher mods, but still on miui 12 using customiuizer it replaces floating window feature with split screen. So may be if there's a switch for every mod category, it might work.
And yes i know you have said that customiuizer isn't yet working with miui 12 but all the cool features i use are working except that floating window problem.
Please consider it and if possible add this feature. Thanks

Not sure what your issue is but I am on 20.5.14 (mix2s Android 10) and floating window option is there. Maybe completely remove customiuizer and see if it is a rom/device issue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-17-10-43-54-085_com.miui.home.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	5020943  
17th May 2020, 07:11 PM |#2193  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo2526

everything else is working fine . Am using it on MiUi 11 with poco launcher. The thing i installed it was for google feed function but sadly it doest work ( enable toggle is greyed) tried everything im my caoacity to make it work ( installed google app , app valut enable ) but doesnt succed. do i missing somthing. sorry its its a noob question.

Greyed out option means it's not supported for selected launcher. Even those mods that are supported on POCO work only on its old versions, all latest ones are obfuscated and are not compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush.gl

I've disabled all the launcher mods, but still on miui 12 using customiuizer it replaces floating window feature with split screen.

It looks like native recent apps implementation is enabled, and it's not in launcher mods, because it's a system feature that uses either internal native implementation or the one from specific package (Xiaomi just decided to put it inside MIUI launcher).
23rd May 2020, 10:36 AM |#2194  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hello everyone,

today I wanted to test the:

system - lock screen - disable lock screen (on my home wifi lan)

but the the device no longer goes to AOD, it simply remains on. If I push the "power off" button it goes AOD and then lock screen with fingerprint.

Even if I disable (return to default) this setting the device remains on.... Homepage and no AOD eve after few minutes...

Can someone help me? @Mikanoshi?

Thanks a lot
23rd May 2020, 01:10 PM |#2195  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyan

Even if I disable (return to default) this setting the device remains on....

Then it has nothing to do with this mod.
23rd May 2020, 01:22 PM |#2196  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

Then it has nothing to do with this mod.

Thanks. True! I was trying to pass SafetyNet and I've installed in edXposed this 2 modules:

"HiddenCore Module" and "No Device Check"

They was to blame. I was passing safetynet, nut with this issue...

Sorry

Anyone knows how to pass safetynet?

Thanks
24th May 2020, 11:24 PM |#2197  
Hi Mikanoshi, could you please add the ability to choose app shortcuts (the shortcuts that appear when you long press an app icon in the launcher) for Miui's Quick Ball?
Today, 06:28 AM |#2198  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
If you still develop this app for MiUi 12

Please add this feature

Swipe horizontaly should switch between control center and notifications
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)