3,286 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,178

Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2019, 07:20 PM |#961  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

You can just select Camera app launch action, at least it will show correct icon and name instead of a fake camera image

True, but in that split second of showing the icon i'll most likely have missed the best opportunity ever to get the award winning photo i always wanted to take
So no way of getting back to normal while still using the mod? If not I'll try to survive without the awards...

13th August 2019, 07:25 PM |#962  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oniemjan

True, but in that split second of showing the icon i'll most likely have missed the best opportunity ever to get the award winning photo i always wanted to take
So no way of getting back to normal while still using the mod? If not I'll try to survive without the awards...

You don't know where the camera snap button is without that fake image? It's just this painted on top of black background:

Fine, I'll fix it))
14th August 2019, 09:09 AM |#963  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Thanks for the app. Really enjoying it. Possible to add a volume slider colour change option?

Cheers
14th August 2019, 02:22 PM |#964  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Do you think you could somehow port this old xposed module's feature to your module? Also, a quick tile to quickly enable/disable dark mode without going in the settings would also be very cool!
The Following User Says Thank You to TrippyEngine For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrippyEngine Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 08:27 PM |#965  
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippyEngine

Do you think you could somehow port this old xposed module's feature to your module? Also, a quick tile to quickly enable/disable dark mode without going in the settings would also be very cool!

Wow i didn't know that module ever existed, it would be very cool indeed to have it on CustoMIUIzer
15th August 2019, 05:40 AM |#966  
Flag HCM
Thanks Meter: 4

More
First, thanks for your module.
In this version, there is a problem. The status bar content doesn't align properly, can you fix this.
Also, i would like to make the status bar and navigation bar more smaller, is this possible?

Ps: I'm using mi mix 2 MIUI 9.8.8 Beta
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-15-11-36-05-602_org.meowcat.edxposed.manager.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	4806112  
15th August 2019, 06:38 AM |#967  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It doesn't work on my Redmi note 7 pro with Xiaomi.eu rom. When I boot into the OS it just says "Just a sec...", and if I try to tap on the recents button, it doesn't show any app
15th August 2019, 09:59 AM |#968  
Flag Somewhere in France
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunork

It doesn't work on my Redmi note 7 pro with Xiaomi.eu rom. When I boot into the OS it just says "Just a sec...", and if I try to tap on the recents button, it doesn't show any app

disable "skip password on boot" its the only one option that does not work for me on this module and that give me this "just a sec" thing.
15th August 2019, 12:50 PM |#969  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I noticed that apparently the extended notification menu doesn't work properly on my phone now despite the option is enabled (screenshot attached). I've attached Xposed log also
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-15-13-39-29-417_com.miui.home.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	4806222  
Attached Files
File Type: log xposed_error_20190815_134525.log - [Click for QR Code] (21.8 KB, 6 views)
15th August 2019, 04:33 PM |#970  
OP Senior Member
Flag Soviet ☭ Russia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomejack

Also, i would like to make the status bar and navigation bar more smaller, is this possible?

You are already doing it, that's why content is not aligned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomejack

Ps: I'm using mi mix 2 MIUI 9.8.8 Beta

Don't 9.8.8-13 have some changes that make status bar height mod incompatible, I might fix it in next update or I might not, beta ROMs are not a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sithek

I noticed that apparently the extended notification menu doesn't work properly on my phone now despite the option is enabled (screenshot attached). I've attached Xposed log also

I can only see that lock screen image replacement and fix for launcher status bar color are not working
15th August 2019, 05:03 PM |#971  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikanoshi

I can only see that lock screen image replacement and fix for launcher status bar color are not working

Haha, that might be right as well But shouldn't there be the app info and kill app buttons also? They used to be, I belive... Maybe should I attach another log file?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)