I'm new to developing with Xposed, but I got a few tricks working that I think might interest some of you. It has been tested only on stock Android 9 (Pixel 3). There is a simple user interface that can be launched through xposed manager to choose what mods that you want. However, a reboot is needed every time you change a setting. Here is what can be done :
- Force dark theme even on light wallpaper
- Replace voice assist with phone on lockscreen
- Hide next alarm on the lockscreen and in the quick settings (NEW Also hide icon in the status bar)
- Always show the navbar on the right when in landscape
- Hide LTE+ (always show LTE)
- Hide ADB notification
- Hide VPN notifications
- NEW Hide "Network may be monitored in the quick settings"
Enjoy and provide feedback!